Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Pokemon Tale.

Go down 
+8
RadioactiveRaichu
JHShadon
derock542
duderplease
Mub
LucarioLady
LucasFTW
Daiko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Choose Please..
I like it.. Keep writing.
My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 Vote_lcap92%My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 92% [ 23 ]
I hate it.. Stop writing.
My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6821

My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:49 am

Zoe is pronounced Zoey

Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

UT points : 5778

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Daiko wrote:
Zoe is pronounced Zoey

Thanks =D

There was a girl called Zoe at my primary school, she was a dog! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 am

Was she a Girl or a Dog ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

UT points : 5538

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Daiko wrote:
or both....
Back to top Go down
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

UT points : 5778

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Mub wrote:
Daiko wrote:
or both....

Both
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 am

Not a very good part in my own opinion.

Enjoy anyways..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 4

As Zoe started to head towards the edge of town, Aaron grabbed her wrist and held her back. "Zoe, watch out when you leave town, there is a bunch of people with weird haircuts that have been hanging around near your house." Zoe wasn't thinking about what Aaron had just said, her mind was wandering back to how different everyone had seemed. Prof. Samson had been really kind, but he was normally quite grouchy, Aaron had seemed scared but he was normally really cocky, and the girl with the weird hair just didn't look right in any way..

As Zoe and Aaron started to head through the town they noticed someone was following their every step. As Zoe started to notice how weird this was Aaron turned with his Chimchar's Pokeball in his hand and looked at the stranger, "Do you want to tell us why you have followed us?" The man just grabbed the Pokeball at his waist and said, "I have come to steal your Pokemon, you got a problem with that?" Zoe and Aaron just stared at the man and said, "Who are you, Who do you think you are, trying to steal peoples Pokemon, and why do you want ours?"

The man just threw his Pokeball into the air and cried out, "Mudkip, Lets go!" Aaron and Zoe were both ready however and they threw their Pokeballs into the air. The weird guys Mudkip just charged at Aaron's Chimchar but was knocked clean out by a quick Razor Leaf from Chikorita. Zoe, walked towards the man and said in her most threatining voice, "if you try to attack me ever again I will personally hunt you down and make sure you can't attack anything more than a Magikarp!"
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 am

I like it but it's a bit mean to magikarp
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:35 am

Oh well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:25 pm

I like it Smile

It's very creative
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6598

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 pm

i wish i could make a story as good as yours bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 pm

This is my first story, so I have a ton to improve.

Just keep trying and don't take any comments saying they hate your story to heart. For every person that hates the story there will be someone who loves it. That is all I have as advice.
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 am

or in your case 14 people love it one person hates it then couldn't be bothred to say why
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 am

Lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 am

Please don't complain about mis-spellings here. I will be sorting them out when I re-read through this. I just thought I would put up a long overdue part Smile

Part 5

Aaron and Zoe parted ways at the town's bridge (Zoe and Chikorita went too there left while Aaron went straight ahead). Zoe, looking out to the world said to Chikorita, "Chikorita, looks like we need to grow, and fast aswell".. As Zoe was talking to Chikorita a man in a dark grey suit called out to his Skarmory, "Skarm, keep an eye out for them" then lept back on his MotorBike and drove back towards the town. Zoe, watched as Aaron's distant figure disappeared from her eyesight then ran as fast as she could towards the edge of Lake Adurna.

Aaron was thinking about the way he and Zoe had seemed quite close when he heard a slight rustling of leaves then everything went black as a Scyther smashed it's body into the back of his head. As he was fading away he seemed to hear a distant, quiet voice say, "Apollo here, we aquired the male target, permission to now collect the girl?" .. "Thank you Mi..." Aaron heard no more as he faded out of consience..

Zoe watched as Chikorita sent Razor Leafs out to counter the Krabbys on the beatch. Zoe was debating if she should catch one or not when a Wooper leaped out of the stream and sent a Mub Bomb soaring towards Chikorita, who dodged just in time.

The Wooper seemed to know it had a disadvantage, because it dived into the sand and only occasionaly popped out to attack with Mub Bomb. Chikorita was starting to get frustrated at the Wooper when a sudden bright white light shone all over its body. Zoe stood mesmerized until the light got too bright for her eyes. When Zoe turned beck she did a double take and started to walk towards the spot where Chikorita stood...
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:46 am

i think i can sum it up in a Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:34 am

what did wooper evolve or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:40 am

Wait and see
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 am

Daiko wrote:
Please don't complain about mis-spellings here. I will be sorting them out when I re-read through this. I just thought I would put up a long overdue part Smile

Part 5

Aaron and Zoe parted ways at the town's bridge (Zoe and Chikorita went too there left while Aaron went straight ahead). Zoe, looking out to the world said to Chikorita, "Chikorita, looks like we need to grow, and fast aswell".. As Zoe was talking to Chikorita a man in a dark grey suit called out to his Skarmory, "Skarm, keep an eye out for them" then lept back on his MotorBike and drove back towards the town. Zoe, watched as Aaron's distant figure disappeared from her eyesight then ran as fast as she could towards the edge of Lake Adurna.

Aaron was thinking about the way he and Zoe had seemed quite close when he heard a slight rustling of leaves then everything went black as a Scyther smashed it's body into the back of his head. As he was fading away he seemed to hear a distant, quiet voice say, "Apollo here, we aquired the male target, permission to now collect the girl?" .. "Thank you Mi..." Aaron heard no more as he faded out of consience..

Zoe watched as Chikorita sent Razor Leafs out to counter the Krabbys on the beatch. Zoe was debating if she should catch one or not when a Wooper leaped out of the stream and sent a MUB Bomb soaring towards Chikorita, who dodged just in time.

The Wooper seemed to know it had a disadvantage, because it dived into the sand and only occasionaly popped out to attack with MUB Bomb. Chikorita was starting to get frustrated at the Wooper when a sudden bright white light shone all over its body. Zoe stood mesmerized until the light got too bright for her eyes. When Zoe turned beck she did a double take and started to walk towards the spot where Chikorita stood...
Massive LOL i can't believe i missed that Very Happy in case you didn't notce it says Mub bomb instead of mud bomb
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am

Well, You got a part in the story Very Happy

Anyways, here is part 6 of the story

(The ending of the last chapter was a rather poor cliff-hanger Smile)

Part 6

As Zoe walked towards where Chikorita stood, a great white beam of light soared through the air to the spot where the Wooper stood transfixed by the lights.

As the Beam of light hit the Wooper a Pokemon walked out of the other light and stared at Zoe. "Chikorita?", Zoe asked. The Pokemon ran at top speed to Zoe and cried out "Bayyyleaf".

"Oh", Zoe said, now understanding what happened, "Chikorita evolved, and learnt SolarBeam." Turning towards the Wooper, Zoe grabbed a Pokeball and threw it through the air at the little Water/Ground type!

"One!
Two!!
Three!!!"

"Oh yeah!!! I just got a Wooper!"

Zoe, released her new acquirement from its ball. "Woopa Woopa" It cried out. Zoe looked at the little Pokemon and decided to rename it Ryújin, after a long story her Grandma used to tell her to get her to sleep about a great sea monster, who was, according to legend, an undefeatable force and will remain that way for ever more!

As all this happened, the same girl from the Lab was saying ".... 'iter and our young Blue haired friend are back are they? .. I hope our master punishes them for just leaving him in the state they did!!".. "Hmm, yes, no, no.. I can't now. Send the hunters to grab her. I am busy watching the main threat to our cause! Of Course I know of the prophecy.. Do not think I am underestimating this girl. Grrrr, fine them, hmph.. Send my Murkrow and my Gloom so I can destroy her! Happy now? Or would you prefer I bring a Meatpod along.. No? Well Leave me to do my duty. I am sick of all this talk. Apollo, OUT!!"

As Zoe got up to leave for the next town, she noticed a small figure running towards her.

As the figure got in sight she noticed a look of anger, so deep, on its face and that made her think of the worst and return Ryujin to its Pokeball.

As the person reached Zoe, he grabbed a Pokeball at his waist at threw it into the air calling "Houndour, don't fail me now!".

Zoe still confused, looked towards Bayleaf who was looking up to her waiting for the command to release the Light Power it had been gathering in a single SolarBeam.

The man called to Zoe "Run, they are here." When Zoe didn't move the man just said, "Choose between getting caught or saving your friend!!"
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6547

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Wow, the ending had me on edge! Keep writing Daiko!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 am

Yes Mr.Honoured person Very Happy

I think I'll have the next part up in a few days time. (I am still addicted to Assassins Creed 2 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:00 pm

I can't imagine who the friend is... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 am

Enjoy the newest part Razz

Part 7

Zoe turned to the stranger and called over, "Who are you and what do you mean, Choose between getting caught and saving my friend" The man turned to Zoe with a sad look and said, "I am Aiedail, and your friend Aaron has been taken by Team Galactic!"

Zoe, stared at Aiedail in disbelief, "A.... Aaron's gone"..
Zoe gasped as she saw a girl step out of the long grass about 20 yards away laughing, "Yes you fool, your friend was captured by me earlier" She glared at Zoe, "And you will also be caught by me!"

Zoe immediately called out to Bayleaf "Now, SOLARBEAM!!". As Bayleaf fired the beam of light straight at the trainer, a Pokemon leaped in front of the trainer to take the hit.
Zoe looked at the spot where Aiedail had stood not two minutes beforehand and noticed his Houndour had dissapeared into the grass and was stealthly, creeping towards the trainer who was at this point shouting "Team Galactic will succeed with their plan this time! What are you insignificant, foolish people going to do without your precious As---". At this point, Houndour leaped out of the grass and started using Flamethrower on the Team Galactic Member.

As Zoe went to call for another Solarbeam from he Bayleaf, Aiedail shouted to her, "RUN!! Get away from here now, Houndour and I will cover for you, but we need you to get out of here as quickly as possible!"

Zoe, called Bayleaf back into its Pokeball and ran as fast as she could down the road to Kirtan City.
As she rushed past the first building's of the city, her mind raced through everything she had learnt in the last twenty minutes.. Her childhood friend Aaron was probably waiting behind a locked door for her to appear and help him, just like he had always vowed to do for her, Team Galactic, the team that had terrorized the Sinnoh Region, was wreaking havoc in Elentia, and Aiedail seemed to know a lot about what had happened considering the fact he had only just come from the City not 5 minutes before the Girl who took Aaron, appeared.

Suspicion, terror, fear and hatred all ran riot through Zoe's mind and she knew she would have to brush all those aside and await any sign of Aaron, his Captor or Aiedail....
Back to top Go down
TorchicSec

TorchicSec

UT points : 5206

PostSubject: Awesome   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 am

Hi Daiko And I Like Your Story
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/torchiclvr
Mub

Mub

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm

why did it stop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Tale.   My Pokemon Tale. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Tale.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next