Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!

Go down 
+16
frogoholic1
Gir
Skypirate
Elfar
SoulSilverHeartGold
FlareZen
TheOddSlinky
Momo
RadioactiveRaichu
MissTayylor
Darkhunter101
ninjatreecko12
Shnoogle
Daiko
satisuicune
dragonmxz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6611

Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
round two is starting tomorow, as if darkhunter and momo havent sent me their rosters ill make one up for them by the end of today. wasnt able to log on at all yeaterday.
ok ill send them now
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 pm

So who won? Darkhunter or RadioactiveRaichu? Or was it just a tie?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5578

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 pm

I do believe that it was a tie considering no one got their battles done that we know of. I know that Shnoogle has attempted to contact his opponets, but I do believe his attempts were unsuccessful. Im not sure if dragon has considered this a draw or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5768

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
I do believe that it was a tie considering no one got their battles done that we know of. I know that Shnoogle has attempted to contact his opponets, but I do believe his attempts were unsuccessful. Im not sure if dragon has considered this a draw or not.
well the only place place I can fight ninjatreecko is on pokemon online or shoddy but it doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5595

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah Dragon STILL hasn't given me my team. And I usually use Pokemon Online.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5768

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Yeah Dragon STILL hasn't given me my team. And I usually use Pokemon Online.
The only good thing is I might have found out my internet issue might have to do with bandwidth, so I'm gonna try to find out how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
AnjuTehDarkBunny

AnjuTehDarkBunny

UT points : 5243

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm

I feel completely bad right now, because my computer is just, totally broken, and it had my pokesav, my PO teams, so i guess i cant join Team Hope Sad
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5994

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

ninja, im a CIT at a day camp so altho i have finished your teasm, your never on when im on. it dosent help that ocaasionally my mom takes my computer away so that i cant be on at all, and i only just got it back.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7106

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am

AnjuTehDarkBunny wrote:
I feel completely bad right now, because my computer is just, totally broken, and it had my pokesav, my PO teams, so i guess i cant join Team Hope Sad

It's fine ill just send a replacement roaster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5604

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 am

FlareZen wrote:
Indeed that proper "English" should be used. However trying to change a person. For their grammar. Is likely not going to happen, perhaps are use to typing in this manner. That is no excuses, if anyone can not read the topic. If the reading is not a mess. There should not even be complaining. Also if they try, good for them.
Nice
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5367

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 am

JeSus wrote:
FlareZen wrote:
Indeed that proper "English" should be used. However trying to change a person. For their grammar. Is likely not going to happen, perhaps are use to typing in this manner. That is no excuses, if anyone can not read the topic. If the reading is not a mess. There should not even be complaining. Also if they try, good for them.
Nice
Uh dude, you're not even a part of this, and stop just posting 1 word posts, it's annoying and a waste...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 am

satisuicune wrote:
JeSus wrote:
FlareZen wrote:
Nice
Uh dude, you're not even a part of this, and stop just posting 1 word posts, it's annoying and a waste...
of what? Don't take everything so seriously. It's a forum. People like me will sometimes make dumb posts. It's not that awful
Back to top Go down
frogoholic1

UT points : 5102

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 am

JeSus wrote:
satisuicune wrote:
JeSus wrote:
FlareZen wrote:
Nice
of what? Don't take everything so seriously. It's a forum. People like me will sometimes make dumb posts. It's not that awful

A waste of time. So shut up.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 am

just calm down about it. it's not the end of the world. no one has to read this unless they want to. they can just keep scrolling. don't freak out
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6560

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 am

frogoholic1 wrote:
JeSus wrote:
satisuicune wrote:
JeSus wrote:
FlareZen wrote:
Nice

How about you shut up, and chill out for a second? Yes, one words posts, are, technically speaking spam. It would be easier to calmly correct someone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
frogoholic1

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Elfar wrote:
frogoholic1 wrote:
JeSus wrote:
satisuicune wrote:
JeSus wrote:
FlareZen wrote:
Nice

How about you shut up, and chill out for a second? Yes, one words posts, are, technically speaking spam. It would be easier to calmly correct someone.

And that is why Uuttitan Forums don't work well. No one enforces the rules forcefully. Face it, Uuttitan's Mod team are a disaster.
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5595

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Come on don't be like that. The Mods are doing fine it's the people that are having a problem with all of this flaming. I wouldn't want to see like a dozen of bans because of all of this flaming. They are good people and I think you need to show some respect to these hard working mods.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
frogoholic1

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 am

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Come on don't be like that. The Mods are doing fine it's the people that are having a problem with all of this flaming. I wouldn't want to see like a dozen of bans because of all of this flaming. They are good people and I think you need to show some respect to these hard working mods.

If 'hard work' is defined by 'failure' then I shall respect these Mods. After all, the flaming here is bad and measures should be taken that will reduce the flaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!   Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat about the Uuttitan Premier League!
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12