Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kay, let's chat.

Go down 
+17
FlareZen
leafshadow
Psyneko
Evil
yoshibreathesfire
Darkravenn12
ninjatreecko12
GaiaAero
SoulSilverHeartGold
Temius
Pialga93
Kanrik
Neku
Shnoogle
mrcatz
Deadluiga
cdplayar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadluiga

UT points : 6032

Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

GaiaAero wrote:
Temius wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If I was "impassionate" about the forums, then I wouldn't be putting in my time to attempt to make things happen to take things back to how they were. Repeating yourself doesn't make you look smart.

^

Also Temius you have only been here 2 months I don't consider you a "major" member. Just my opinion...

*sides with Kanrik*
did u seriously read his last post? I was complimenting him, you idiot
No need to call him an idiot. We all know SSHG isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
Deadluiga wrote:
One thing I don't get-

Why didin't TJ give the main admin account to Kanrik or some Dan? T_T
TJ did give the main admin account to Kanrik/Dan.
No, he deleted his. The main accout(His) can change the fourm name, delete the fourm, and add tons of other stuff via admin controls.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5612

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 am

I'm sorry for calling him an idiot, but I'm sick of people flaming me before actually reading what has been said
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5603

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 am

Really? I was ignoring this thread because I didn't think the loss of members wasn't too bad. Of course I changed my mind and took a look here and I see someone claiming that people were flaming him when I saw none of that. Saying that you are aren't a major member isn't flaming. Which brings me to my point. Claiming that people keep flaming you doesn't help the Uuttitan Forums at all. Too much flaming will drive people away. People seeing all of this non-sense will be driven away from any chaos. In short terms, BEHAVE. That will help the Uuttitan Forums look better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am

okaaaaaaaay...
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6571

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 am

Deadluiga wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Temius wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If I was "impassionate" about the forums, then I wouldn't be putting in my time to attempt to make things happen to take things back to how they were. Repeating yourself doesn't make you look smart.

^

Also Temius you have only been here 2 months I don't consider you a "major" member. Just my opinion...

*sides with Kanrik*
did u seriously read his last post? I was complimenting him, you idiot
No need to call him an idiot. We all know SSHG isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
Deadluiga wrote:
One thing I don't get-

Why didin't TJ give the main admin account to Kanrik or some Dan? T_T
TJ did give the main admin account to Kanrik/Dan.
No, he deleted his. The main accout(His) can change the fourm name, delete the fourm, and add tons of other stuff via admin controls.
no
he didnt delete his
he re-named it administrator b4 he left. Then gave it to Dan. So he has 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14551
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am

Mmk, for those who havn't gotten it yet: I did mis-read what Temius said last night, so that was my bad. It was somewhere between 3-4 am here, so thats not that surprising.

As for the forums; Yes, we can indeed change the name and the url, but if we did that then it would be increasingly hard for people to find the forums, which is why we opted not to change it. We do have the main account (which was Uutton's), so we have full power over the entire forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

UT points : 5167

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 pm

I haven't been on the forums very long, but what I've noticed about the spam issue that everyone is addressing, is that most of the spam goes on in the random section.

Isn't that what the random section is for?
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I haven't been on the forums very long, but what I've noticed about the spam issue that everyone is addressing, is that most of the spam goes on in the random section.

Isn't that what the random section is for?

Like Dan said, it's called random but don't get carried away. I'm starting tp see spam show up in other sections to though and that's the main problem
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7942

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Well, after reading all the posts, I see tentions are high. Time to analyze this:

EVERYBODY has used the exact same points, nobody has suggested anything, and flaming is still going on in this thread!

So, basicly, we just had a two page long discussion, about 3-5 posts were pointless and not needed, 2-4 were flame, and the rest were repetative. We still have a problem, so think guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

hahaha

I think it's just cool to be able to throw ideas around and have people like Kanrik actually hear them. No one's flaming, as far as I can tell(despite what I may have said), and there have only been like 10 posts, so don't give up yet
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7655

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

HEY GUYS LOL I HAVE A GREAT IDEA

So this forum is at the state of dying any moment right? RIGHT!?

KK So lets discourage people from posting! LOL I'm such a genius!

Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8687
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Evil wrote:

har har har but I think we need a different approach
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Evil wrote:

har har har but I think we need a different approach

yeah because we really care that much, when we just come here to have fun and talk to other members
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, one way to keep the fourm alive, is to post alot.(Duh) Most fourms have their last post from like...july...

Remember break the record? That got us all togeather. Lets try like, beat the most ammount of posts in one day WITHOUT games/random.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Well, one way to keep the fourm alive, is to post alot.(Duh) Most fourms have their last post from like...july...

Remember break the record? That got us all togeather. Lets try like, beat the most ammount of posts in one day WITHOUT games/random.
I think he was being sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Temius wrote:
Deadluiga wrote:

I think he was being sarcastic
I was no responding to evil
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5652

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 am

We're not actually getting anywhere here...
Yes I know I'll admit it, me and quite a few other members to tend to spam at the best of times. But generally this forum wasn't made to be an army base camp, it was made to be a place for fun discussion, trades of opinions, exciting gaming and overall enjoyment. I think instead of cracking down on the SPAM issue, each and every "active" member should start posting links in their sigs on every forum they're on, maybe advertise on YT. If people see a lot of possitive videos and feedback about the same thing they'll be more likely to join and see it for themselves. Once they see the friendly community they may even start coming here each and every day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Temius wrote:
I'm sorry for calling him an idiot, but I'm sick of people flaming me before actually reading what has been said

People just dont like how you copy and paste posts off entries and other posts, repeating what people said, its really annoying.

Also stop plz, I googled that post and I saw you copy and pasted it off smogon too.

Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Evil wrote:
Temius wrote:

People just dont like how you copy and paste posts off entries and other posts, repeating what people said, its really annoying.

Also stop plz, I googled that post and I saw you copy and pasted it off smogon too.

what? Is this directed at me?
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Temius wrote:
Evil wrote:
Temius wrote:

what? this is a copypasted message not by me?

Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm

I have no clue what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:49 pm

lots of people say similar thngs. why would I copy and paste posts? That's just freakin stupid
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Temius wrote:
I have no clue what you're talking about

Temius wrote:
lots of people say similar thngs. why would I copy and paste posts? That's just freakin stupid

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolll nu tier of stupidity of smogon comebacks

plz stop
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 pm

I'M SO CONFUSED! What are you talking about!?! Please explain this to me
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7722

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Temius:

In a nutshell, Evil is hating on you for using Smogon sets, and is doing so in a very childish manner... Just ignore it because to be honest, Evil is one of the biggest spammers here and half of the posts he/she makes are pretty pointless with regards to the topic its posted in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay, let's chat.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next