Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kay, let's chat.

Go down 
+17
FlareZen
leafshadow
Psyneko
Evil
yoshibreathesfire
Darkravenn12
ninjatreecko12
GaiaAero
SoulSilverHeartGold
Temius
Pialga93
Kanrik
Neku
Shnoogle
mrcatz
Deadluiga
cdplayar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadluiga

UT points : 6032

Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Temius:

In a nutshell, Evil is hating on you for using Smogon sets, and is doing so in a very childish manner... Just ignore it because to be honest, Evil is one of the biggest spammers here and half of the posts he/she makes are pretty pointless with regards to the topic its posted in.

Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 Hit_nail_on_head
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5612

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Ohhhhhh...
Thank you. I was really confused. I thought he was talking about what I was writing! Yeah, I do frequently use smogon sets, because they actually take the time to research EVs and the usefulness of items. I don't like having to calculate anything ever, and I tend to focus more on synergy, and WHICH sets I use.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6464

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Temius:

In a nutshell, Evil is hating on you for using Smogon sets, and is doing so in a very childish manner... Just ignore it because to be honest, Evil is one of the biggest spammers here and half of the posts he/she makes are pretty pointless with regards to the topic its posted in.
Quoted for truth as there has been a lot of spsm (like everyone said) on the forums most coming from evil (not being mean or anything). But I agree maybe a few attitude adjustments need to be made as well as many advertisments would help (hey I'm willing to advertise when I got time).
Back to top Go down
FlareZen

FlareZen

UT points : 5196

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:38 pm

We don't want something good to go to waste. Although i have not been here long enough. I'm willing to help adversest this site in any possible way i can. Since i have mostly this year off until January when i head into college.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7655

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:31 am

Shnoogle wrote:
Temius:

:3 if this was temius I was going to say his posts are pretty pointless to post because smogon movesets are bound to work because they're tested, and that he shows no effort in building a team, and he causes useless arguments all the time

he's the meenie face D:/

leafshadow wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Temius:

Quoted for truth as there has been a lot of spsm (like everyone said) on the forums most coming from evil (not being mean or anything). But I agree maybe a few attitude adjustments need to be made as well as many advertisments would help (hey I'm willing to advertise when I got time).

nty few threads here and there in the pokemon section, and a few posts, then the rest goes in the offtopic section, and the gen disc/have a bad day. Thats the only paces that I post, no one follows the topics in there anyways tbh :3
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6464

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 am

Just I thought but what about a MKW or SSBB tourny as it may attract more people.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 am

there's more to making teams than the movesets, evil. And by the way, the best way to stop needless arguments is to NOT CAUSE THEM. Quit being such a **** tool and just shut up. Post something actually interesting for once
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7722

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 am

Evil wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Temius:

:3 if this was temius I was going to say his posts are pretty pointless to post because smogon movesets are bound to work because they're tested, and that he shows no effort in building a team, and he causes useless arguments all the time

he's the meenie face D:/

Agreeing with Temius... There is much more to movesets when making a team. That's why you cannot just look at six random Pokémon's pages on Smogon, choose a random set for each one, and have a successful team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14551
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Hey guys, if you wanna complain about movesets, why don't you go to that actual part of the forums.

Evil, you're not helping, just quit while your ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Ok

But I have one more thing to say :3
I dont come to a pokemon forum ran by college/high school students with a community of 10-14 year olds expecting it to be spotless. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Evil wrote:
Ok

But I have one more thing to say :3
I dont come to a pokemon forum ran by college/high school students with a community of 10-14 year olds expecting it to be spotless. Sleep
I don't come onto a pokemon forum to have to babysit high school students with a community that has an age average of 14, and for some reason that seems to be the case.

Grow up. I'm not asking you to be spotless, but you don't have to troll / annoy someone every chance you get, unless you're really that immature.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

I just know i'm going to get flamed hard for this, but:

lycan1998 wrote:
Wow I was gone for ten days on vacation which my dog dies on. Then I come back and find out that my cousin quit the forums because people hate him and gaia's been harrasing him! Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

for all people that made him quit u can go fu** yourselfs!

and its needless to say Im quiting these fu**** forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:

You can yell, and you can call out whoever, but please don't spam emotes
-Kanrik

Beastof2000 wrote:
I'm leaving the forums. Mostly because I feel like the entire staff hates me. I mean everybody tells me so.
Another reason is that Gaia completely harasses me. (if you can't see it on the forums; he does it in the chat as well) I really have no idea why he was modded in the first place.

People I would like to keep in touch:
Mrcatz
Evil
Noble Roar
Shnoogle (I love you no homo :'()
Gir (We should battle again sometime)
SSHG
DarkHunter101
Jaredmf (forgot the numbers)

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but I'm sure you no who you are if you were good friends with me.

If you want to stay in contact with me the best way is through Youtube or Skype.
If you want to know more about why I quit shoot me a PM on Youtube or contact me on skype.

~Parker
Look at what I bolded. Gaia harrases many people and makes many quit.

From what I know(NOT SAYING ITS TRUE)

He blackmailed beast

Harrased Beast

And forced him to quit with a hack threat.(NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS IS TRUE.)

He also tracked me down via STEAM to say that I suck. Gir was there to, but Gir has a reason to tell me that, I annoyed him, and acted like a total smartass to him. So lemme say this quick: Sorry gir.

Gaia did NOT earn mod. He bought it./End of line

(You may flame me now)
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 pm

that was directed at schnoogle 9_9

but kk :3 i got offended that he said the 4th gen is gonna be over

sry :<

Deadluiga wrote:

Spoiler:

(You may flame me now)

All I can say is wow. :I
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Evil wrote:
that was directed at schnoogle 9_9

but kk :3 i got offended that he said the 4th gen is gonna be over

sry :<

I never said that...
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6397

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Deadluiga wrote:

lycan1998 wrote:
Wow I was gone for ten days on vacation which my dog dies on. Then I come back and find out that my cousin quit the forums because people hate him and gaia's been harrasing him! Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Spoiler:

-Kanrik

Beastof2000 wrote:
I'm leaving the forums. Mostly because I feel like the entire staff hates me. I mean everybody tells me so.
Another reason is that Gaia completely harasses me. (if you can't see it on the forums; he does it in the chat as well) I really have no idea why he was modded in the first place.

Mrcatz
Evil
Noble Roar
SSHG
DarkHunter101

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but I'm sure you no who you are if you were good friends with me.

If you want to stay in contact with me the best way is through Youtube or Skype.
If you want to know more about why I quit shoot me a PM on Youtube or contact me on skype.

~Parker

He blackmailed beast

Harrased Beast

He also tracked me down via STEAM to say that I suck. Gir was there to, but Gir has a reason to tell me that, I annoyed him, and acted like a total smartass to him. So lemme say this quick: Sorry gir.

(You may flame me now)

Blackmail Beast? No
Forced him to quit with a hack threat? No

Tracked you down via STEAM? No, Elfar invited me to your chat.

I earned mod. I did not buy it.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Deadluiga wrote:

lycan1998 wrote:

Spoiler:

-Kanrik

Beastof2000 wrote:

Mrcatz
Evil
Noble Roar
SSHG
DarkHunter101

~Parker

He blackmailed beast

Harrased Beast

(You may flame me now)
You don't really sound like you think there's a chance any of that isn't true. If you're going to say: "I'm not saying this is true" you might wanna not say: "He tracked me down and yelled at me" or whatever, and at like it's totally true. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Gaia- Its from Beast, and beast is uh....as litte...you know...not the birightest bulb

Evil- Wow right back at you.

The fact that Beast said that in his goodbye kinda forces me to think its the truth.
Why would Elfar ask me a million things then invite me into a chat with you?
You did earn part of your modship, yes, you did help by making people follow the rules. But one day you aren't mod then then I see a video saying "Yo was up its Uutton here with BFH #4 And first I wanna give a HUGE shoutout to Gaia for gifting me MW2 over steam"

I go on the fourms and see you with a blue name.

**** If anybody things I am saying this because they think I hate Gaia or something they are wrong****

Ignore this post and just keep posting as if this post isint there. I don't want to start a flame war.

Ideas on how to help: Go on other big fourms, but with a advertising sig, by Gaia or Evil or something. And just be active there. The fact that its Uutton's fourm(Or was his) will make people come here.

And some people don't join then quit because they hate the users, this happens all the time on fourms. Somebody joins, goes inactive.
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6397

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Gaia- Its from Beast, and beast is uh....as litte...you know...not the birightest bulb

Evil- Wow right back at you.

The fact that Beast said that in his goodbye kinda forces me to think its the truth.
Why would Elfar ask me a million things then invite me into a chat with you?
You did earn part of your modship, yes, you did help by making people follow the rules. But one day you aren't mod then then I see a video saying "Yo was up its Uutton here with BFH #4 And first I wanna give a HUGE shoutout to Gaia for gifting me MW2 over steam"

I go on the fourms and see you with a blue name.

**** If anybody things I am saying this because they think I hate Gaia or something they are wrong****

Ignore this post and just keep posting as if this post isint there. I don't want to start a flame war.

Ideas on how to help: Go on other big fourms, but with a advertising sig, by Gaia or Evil or something. And just be active there. The fact that its Uutton's fourm(Or was his) will make people come here.

And some people don't join then quit because they hate the users, this happens all the time on fourms. Somebody joins, goes inactive.

Beast is an idiot, he twists the truth and makes me seem like a bad guy when in reality, what I'm doing isn't bad. You can ask Dan or Kanrik about this and they'll believe me.
Elfar did invite me into a chat with you and you don't have to believe it but I know for a fact that it is true.
Also, I believe I was made a mod either before I bought him MW2 or months after. That's what I remember. Let's end this here
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 am

Ok, let me begin with this; The next person who flames or even starts any fight here, you're gone for a week, This is not helping the forums, and its only causing more problems. This is your first, last, and only warning.

As for what was directed at Gaia, don't listen to anything Beast tells you. I had them both on Skype trying to work things out, and Beast does, on his own without anyone making him, make the most retarded comments. He was making plenty of insults to Gaia when he wasn't even there, and then blaming Gaia for things that happened before Gaia was a mod and had the power to do anything. Hell, he was telling me I was wrong on things that happened when I was a Mod / Senior Mod just last fall. He doesn't even know if what he is saying is true or not. Although, I'm not saying that Gaia is perfect all the time, and he does get it from both Dan and I when that happens.

Fun Fact: The IPs (which change, most likely due to proxy or resetting the router) that Beast and his "cousin" user all trace back to the EXACT same place... no one finds that odd? Could say some of their IPs also match.

Also, for future references, never go based off of Goodbye posts all the time. Just take Timmy for example, he thought everyone was out to get him from his own paranoia, when no one really was (the only reason he is banned is for constant dis-respect, spamming, and in a way causing panic on the forums.) Just because someone says something does not mean its true, if anything we have been taking responsibility (Dan and I) for posting up a follow up if its some huge event that led the person to leaving, so that everything is covered.

I also want to make one last thing perfectly clear. Uutton is gone, and that means any choices he made based off of bribes or anything are also gone. Thats why Giga's original file was un-banned, and why the rules have been going under edits (because his wording also fails when it comes to some of them). I've even considered going ALL the way back to the beginning, and re-vamping the forums to be a Gaming Community, and not solely just a Pokemon community (yup, means that the Pokemon sections would be taking a few blows). This hasn't been decided upon yet, mostly because both Dan and I are busy, and communication is rather hard with the conditions he has to deal with on his campus.

This thread will now be unlocked, but only for discussion on how to make the forum better. Anyone who calls one person out, or tries to start anything is gone for a week, no "if"s, "and"s, or "but"s about it. [Evil, that includes you, one smart remark and thats it.] I'm not going to play games when it comes to this. If the members of the forums can't come up with anymore ideas that Dan and I haven't tried, it might as well go up to a vote for deletion.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 am

Kanrik - I'd be fine if this turned into a gaming community... We'd attract many more people and there would be a broader range of discussion. It's not like no one here is going to talk about Pokémon anymore as long as there is a section for it.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Kanrik - I'd be fine if this turned into a gaming community... We'd attract many more people and there would be a broader range of discussion. It's not like no one here is going to talk about Pokémon anymore as long as there is a section for it.

We're gonna have to borrow a gaming like skin for the forum.

And no one uses those other sections Sad They need love.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Evil wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

We're gonna have to borrow a gaming like skin for the forum.

And no one uses those other sections Sad They need love.
Changing the look of the forum isn't too hard, I just never did it because I never felt like it and the Steel / Blue look was working.

As for the banner, thats an easy fix as well.
Back to top Go down
FlareZen

FlareZen

UT points : 5196

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Bringing more diverse game would help draw people in. Maybe bits from different gaming consoles to keep things fresh. Or different games that Nintendo has. There many possible ways. We can throw tourneys to draw people in or make some videos on YT and add the link to the site in the description box?
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

FlareZen wrote:
Bringing more diverse game would help draw people in. Maybe bits from different gaming consoles to keep things fresh. Or different games that Nintendo has. There many possible ways. We can throw tourneys to draw people in or make some videos on YT and add the link to the site in the description box?
Yea, lets no mention tournaments, since those have all pretty much busted in the past and that trend seems to be continuing...
Changing up the games we put up on the Forum's channel would work, but we need people willing enough to record things that aren't just pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Well, Uutton and Giga DID play other games, BFH, WaW, SSBB, MKW, uuttitan gaming would work =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay, let's chat.   Kay, let's chat. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay, let's chat.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next