Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Phoenix - T3P

Go down 
+2
beast
Shadex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadex

Shadex

UT points : 5417

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:50 pm

About T3P

Hello I'm shade an admin of T3P

There is a huge story behind the life of Team Phoenix, So lets begin shall we?, Team Phoenix was one of the many clan sites created on a site i origionated from called GameTalk, alot of GT regulars made sites hoping to be the next big thing, this was of course back in 2007, Shortly after The release of D/P in july 2007, I started going to the Diamond/Pearl section of Gametalk, this is where i came across what would be my introduction to competititve battleing, The first post i saw said "Team Phoenix", So as you do i clicked it, got the link and went to the site, But i didnt stay long, stayed for 2 weeks tops, Then moved onto creating my own clan Team Dragon Force, which got 100+ Members such as Aelous (Smogon), MTGXerxes, Vincent Zydane, Twistoff4te, You get the idea?, Anyway, When i realised running it by myself was becoming a hassel, I decided to go see how phoenix was doing, Luckily for me it was still open, So myself and Team Phoenixs' Creator got chatting, and we decided to open an Official Team Phoenix site open to everybody on the net, We continued to grow, Challenging new clans, And earning respect amongst popular sites like PokemonNation, Shadow Alliance, And Team Kingdra, After our first few victorys we decided to start searching the net more, Recruiting on forums, Piczo's made for pokemon, and by goign on xat chats, with a 200+ member count i think we did pretty well, Sadly it was not long lasting, Our former rivals Team Aero joined the site, And it soon went from good to bad, Power abusing, Constant flamming and spamming, not the type of clan you want to be in. so we went our seperate ways and Team Phoenix was no more, A few months later a former Team Aero member (Chubbz) (who owns a brawl clan now called Faded Enigma) Created a Brawl version of phoenix with a former TP mod named enigma tha doomberry, Sadly that only lasted several months before chubbz deleted it to go to Faded Enigma So once again Team Phoenix had faded into the shadows.... until now that is.

T3P Is the third official generation of Team Phoenix, We like to battle, And we never say no to a challenge, we battle both competitively And for fun, On both Wi-Fi And shoddy, Nobody gets to join unless theyve been battled by a member or staff member, We battle to recruit, Pretty old fashioned huh?, allthough to some we are annoying, And disrespectful, We just like to appear like we are the best, With hopes of phoenix becoming the best clan there is, Abit cheesy i know but deal with it Smile, the clan itself is a very nice, friendly clan to be in, Cool members, Cool forums, and a cool experience alltogether, So far we have broken down and defeated 5 Clans since the first gen, there are more, But those 5 are/were the important ones of the times. We like to battle 5 vs 5, Or 10 vs 10 Best of those numbers wins.

At this we Are recruiting, Simply because we need new fresh players to help Phoenix rise to the top, Alot of the origionals still come to it surprisingly, alltogether throughout the day, You will see atleast 24 different faces on our chat, With 12 of them being on when the others are sleeping, Different times of day have different faces, But theres usually quiet patches early morning like 7-11 AM GTM time. Once we can get more peopel who will be online at the same time, We will be starting faily tournaments, With SAV'd prizes of your choice, We only do battle standard SAV's, As in there all the same as they would be when there lvl 100 and fully EV trained.

Forums

Well our forums are Vbulletain, Very cool forums, We currently have 16 members on the forums, But they have been open less than the chat. If we're honest, We ahve only been open 3 days (We do have the number of members we said), the forums have been open 2 days. Not sure if those counts are good for that amount of time being open but meh. hoenix is popular with quite alot of peopel, Because of what believe in, And where we want to be, Its not exactly your standard clan that doesnt have nay goals or things to work towards. anyway if your interested in joining, Links are below :d i hoped you enjoyed reading the history of phoenix, And i hope you enjoyed my post and that you enjoy the forums Smile Im not sure how many links im allowed to use, so simply PM me if you want the chat link, That;s the best i can do im afraid. If you think you've got what it takes to be in T3P hit us up on our forums, And we will battle test you. Being a member gives you the ability to join in clan wars, On-site and chatroom discussions, The abiltiy to sharepn your skills further as most of our battlers are actually quite decent. Heres a list of sites Team Phoenix has defeated in my time spent there.

Fallen Clans

Team Kingdra
Shadow Alliance
GamersHeadquarters (GHQ)
Diamond Giratina Alliance (DGA)

So as you can see, Our mission is to start small and work bigger, Those clans are and were not that important, but it defeats the point, the point iis Phoenix Needs new, experienced battlers to join in.

Forum Link: http://teampheonix.co.cc/index.php

Well I hope you enjoy! and i'll see y'all around these forums Smile,

----
Notes: We donlt itnendnt to force peopel to join, We ask you join because you want to and that you will remain active.

-Shade
Back to top Go down
http://teampheonix.co.cc/index.php
beast

beast

UT points : 7215

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey this is beast you no me from black eclipse we should so form an alliance i dont think my leaders want to though because harrison is saying bad things about you.
Back to top Go down
Shadex

Shadex

UT points : 5417

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Harrison is just mad 'Cos we wiped his clan out :p

Meh we are better than black eclipse, iknow your in it, But you should join us we are tons better and more fun to be in. i mean srsly our site is run by me im like the coolest person ever Very Happy Lmao...
Back to top Go down
http://teampheonix.co.cc/index.php
SirHubbard

SirHubbard

UT points : 5754

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Shadex wrote:
Harrison is just mad 'Cos we wiped his clan out :p

Meh we are better than black eclipse, iknow your in it, But you should join us we are tons better and more fun to be in. i mean srsly our site is run by me im like the coolest person ever Very Happy Lmao...

what the crap man u cant call out other clans like that how fricken low on ur part well watever goodluck with ur clan
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/blackeclipseclan
DarkKnightX90

DarkKnightX90

UT points : 5564

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: hahahaha   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm

im DarkKnightX90 one of the admins of BlackEclipse haha u remember me i remember u kept wanting to join my clan cause we had lots of talent wen we had that clan war btw gg ur bliss came out on top of a raikou and ur maturity level was so high wen u hacked our chat wow arent u great only the coolest dude
Back to top Go down
Slys

Slys

UT points : 5669

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Can people form black eclipse stop advertising in other people`s clan threads? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7215

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Slys wrote:
Can people form black eclipse stop advertising in other people`s clan threads? Thank you.
Shut up sly im sorry look my color has already changed And shade or whoever this is you didnt take down our clan wtf go there and see our clan.
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7063

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm

guys its a game c'mon its not a big deal he thinks his clan is better
besides making you angry does it affect you at all? if not theres no reason to get mad anyway
Back to top Go down
SirHubbard

SirHubbard

UT points : 5754

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:26 pm

mike182a.c. wrote:
guys its a game c'mon its not a big deal he thinks his clan is better
besides making you angry does it affect you at all? if not theres no reason to get mad anyway

ok your right im sry for jumping the gun like that. anyways shade gl with clan man.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/blackeclipseclan
Sponsored content

Team Phoenix - T3P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Phoenix - T3P   Team Phoenix - T3P Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Phoenix - T3P
Page 1 of 1