Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM New Team

Go down 
+3
nikodem123asdf
sosogamer
noheartx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5431

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok so this is the team i am currently using and working on it only has 5 so im looking for a sixth any suggestions are appreciated

Alakazam@Choice Specs
Timid Synchronize
252 Spe 252 SpA 4 Hp
Trick
Taunt
Energy Ball
Psychic

MY lead kazam he basically just tricks then taunts which will trap most other leads and then trys to do as much damage as he can to the other team.

Pinsir@Choice Band
Adamant Mold Breaker
252 Atk 128 Def 128 Spe
Earthquake
Stone Edge
X-Scissor
Close Combat

My Physical tank/sweeper i usually bring him in late game to clean up he has a good amount of def so he can withstand a few hits and with mold breaker plue EQ he can hit everything with a pretty strong move.

Omastar@Leftovers
Impish Shell Armor
252 Def 128 Hp 128 SpA
Surf
Stealth Rock
Toxic Spikes
Haze

My Physical wall he pretty much comes in on something he can take a few hits on and sets up entry hazards haze is there incase i encounter something that uses DD or Agility etc.

Mantine@Leftovers
Calm Water Absorb
252 SpD 252 Hp
Mirror Coat
Rest
Toxic
Confuse Ray

My Special Wall with alot of sp def and hp he can take a few hits and he doesnt need any sp att because of mirror coat and the rest of the moves are self explanatory.

Swellow@Toxic Orb
Adamant Guts
252 Atk 252 Spe
Steel Wing
Facade
Roost
Brave Bird

My physical sweeper who with guts has a great attack stat and plus a 210 base power(not sure if thats right) facade it packs a punch roost is there to recover toxic orb damage on a free turn and steel wing to deal with pesky ice types

Ok so thats my team like i said i still need a sixth and i realize this team is pretty weak to electric so any suggestions criticism etc is welcome
Back to top Go down
sosogamer

sosogamer

UT points : 5600

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

if Swellow is gonna have roost give it flame orb instead...
since you have an electric weakness you can add a lanturn-with volt absorb, or
donphan with ice shard and rapid spin...
and mantine probably needs a different move set a physical pokemon is gonna destroy that mantine...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sosogamer
noheartx

noheartx

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:46 pm

well mantine wont stay in a physical attacker and i don really wanna use a donphan because its the same thing as pinsir
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:36 am

use those ev for your omastar if you want to make full use out of its deffence + nature 252 HP/ 152 Defense/ 104 Special Defense or use this 252 HP/ 72 Defense/ 184 Special Defense to make ev somewhat equal in bolth stats(thanks to your nature)
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5632

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 am

I would replace steel wing with U-Turn on Swellow in case you wanna switch and deliver a powerful hit thanks to guts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
noheartx

noheartx

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 am

u turn on swellow is a good idea but i dont like sp def evs on omastar because he switches when a sp sweeper comes in

im really lookin for a sixth that will support this team and counter my main weakness or maybe replace someone
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 am

noheartx wrote:
u turn on swellow is a good idea but i dont like sp def evs on omastar because he switches when a sp sweeper comes in

im really lookin for a sixth that will support this team and counter my main weakness or maybe replace someone

you should still give it either 152 ev or 72 ve in deffence because of jump points thanks to your nature and your nature should be bold cause you are useing sp. attacks but you should change your walls a bit i mean you have 3 pokemon that share weackness to eklectric attacks and 3 orthers which share weackness to rock type moves which are bolth very common if you want a good supportive guy you should check out donphan he takes rock moves and electric moves and he can use rapid spin and why wont you give your mantine roost instead of rest and swich its item for lum berry that way you wont be shut down for 2 turns and if you alredy gave guts-toxicorb-facade combination on your swellow you should consider giving it jolly nature since its offensive stats are getting boosted anyway you dont need all that attack and quick attack would be really usefull to have instead of roost you will propably get killed while trying to restore your health and quick attack will give you priority which your team lacks ... phew... think thats about it now i have to get back to studying study i hope my suggestions will be helpfull
Back to top Go down
Flamerrin

Flamerrin

UT points : 5198

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 pm

you should get a mixed wall if you wont to be safe. I suggest shuckle, all eved in both defenses and 1 in hp. give it hax moves, knock off(in case of sashes or choice items), and stealth rocks or substitude. Give it a sitrus berry if you have the ability gluttony. if you have sturdy, give it leftovers. and you'll be set. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flamerrin
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 am

Flamerrin wrote:
you should get a mixed wall if you wont to be safe. I suggest shuckle, all eved in both defenses and 1 in hp. give it hax moves, knock off(in case of sashes or choice items), and stealth rocks or substitude. Give it a sitrus berry if you have the ability gluttony. if you have sturdy, give it leftovers. and you'll be set. hope this helps.
with sitrus berry gulottonly doesnt matter this particular kind of berry activates on galf hp anyway
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6255

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 am

This is a great team. I loaded it onto Shoddy, and won 5 out of 7 battles with it. (Since you didn't have all 6, i used a Lunatone set that i like.) I hope it doesn't bother you that I used your set without asking, but it works really well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
noheartx

noheartx

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 am

lol this has been dead for awhile and no im flattered but i dont use this team anymore i have a new one
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5982

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm

wow u stoped using it after 16 days?
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

well i posted this awhile after i started usin the team and this team is extremely weak to elec i was getting ripped apart by anything with thunderbolt i like my new team anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RM New Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM New Team   RM New Team Empty

Back to top Go down

RM New Team
Page 1 of 1