Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM Trick Room Gardevoir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6090

RM Trick Room Gardevoir Empty
PostSubject: RM Trick Room Gardevoir   RM Trick Room Gardevoir EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

Gardevoir - Quiet
Leftovers (focus sash? Life orb?)
252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 Def (0 Speed IV's)
Trick Room
Destiny Bond/Shadow Ball
Psychic/Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Totally unrelated to Nagi's gardevoir obviously; it's either an attempt to be part of my oh so desired Singles Trick Room team or just a normal trick room starter on a doubles team. Therefore i'm not sure what style of battle this will be used in. Anyways I'm really just confused with the attacks I should give him: psychic gets stab, focus blast has good coverage, and with shadow ball+focus blast it is perfect coverage but no stab. Or is it a better idea to remove destiny bond for shadow ball? overall I know what I want but I don't know the best way to accomplish it. O and I'm not sure of gardeviors defenses since they are pretty low so I don't know if a sash would be necessary...

Edit: after doing a few damage calculations, im seeing more usefulness with a Focus Sash unless there is a flaw in my EV's
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7714

PostSubject: Re: RM Trick Room Gardevoir   RM Trick Room Gardevoir EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Im suggesting for singles...

Focus sash... Too frail defensively to survive powerful physical attacks. Destiny bond works very well on pokemon such as this (i had a banette trick room sashed lead) so keep that. Psychic is definatley what you want as an attack. It depends whether you see more dark type leads or more psychic type leads, really. (Focus blast for more darks, and Shadow ball foe more psychics). Personally, Id go with thunderbolt to kill lead honchcrow but either of the other two are perfectly viable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5765

PostSubject: Re: RM Trick Room Gardevoir   RM Trick Room Gardevoir EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 am

go for shadowball
they would predict a disntiny bond almost all TR gardevoirs have that move
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7714

PostSubject: Re: RM Trick Room Gardevoir   RM Trick Room Gardevoir EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 am

SebaSneakers wrote:
go for shadowball
they would predict a disntiny bond almost all TR gardevoirs have that move

You would be so surprised how many people have no clue what to do when they realize it isn't a standard smogon set.

Trust me saxxy, only truly skilled players will see it coming. Even so, you have trick room up to bring in marowak and own everything
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: RM Trick Room Gardevoir   RM Trick Room Gardevoir EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:20 pm

the ideas original, ive never even heard of a TR gardevoir especially cause his speed isnt really for TR teams (but it'll do). i didnt think of Tbolt and that would probably have better coverage, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM Trick Room Gardevoir   RM Trick Room Gardevoir Empty

Back to top Go down

RM Trick Room Gardevoir
Page 1 of 1