Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First NU Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6551

First NU Team Empty
PostSubject: First NU Team   First NU Team EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:36 am

Well, even though it was an accident, I made a full NU team. Tell me what you think of it. I'm not sure about the EVs. You might want to run over those.

-Banette-
|Adament|
+Insomnia
@Choice Scarf
~Trick
~Torment
~Sucker Punch
~Shadow Claw
4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

This Banette is really quite evil. It's a lead, to start with the trick. It combines torment and taunt to make it impossible for your opponent to move.If it already tricked the scarf on your opponent, then it gets to torment, leaving it useless without the taunt. The Shadow Claw is there to support some attacking move, so it had a way to fight, but other then that, it just annoys really badly.

-Ursaring-
|Jolly|
+Quick Feet
@Toxic Orb
~Swords Dance
~Facade
~Close Combat
~Crunch
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

The point in this set is to do as much damage as possible while it's out and to stay out a while. I use Ursaring to go in on a useless move or afflicted Pokemon, then set up a sub for the belly drum. I then have the Facade after a poison from the toxic orb, and will have increased speed, meaning that it should be able to rack up a lot of damage on a lot of Pokemon. I can also rest, to bring up my HP, given that he waste a lot of HP.

-Electrode-
|Careful|
+Staitc
@Leftovers
~Taunt
~Explosion
~Substitute
~Toxic
4 Atk/ 252 HP/ 252 Spe

This Electrode basically comes out to stall you down, and, when at low enough HP, just explode on you.

-Exploud-
|Adament|
+Soundproof
@Choice Band
~Earhtquake
~Hammer Arm
~Ice Punch
~Mega Kick
178 hp/ 332 Def

The point in this Exploud is to just get in there and try to sweep. As you can see, it's got coverage in different typing, and is banded to rack up a lot of damage.

-Espeon-
|Timid|
+Synchronize
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Morning Sun
~HP Ground
32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe

This one is a simple on. I put you to sleep, so that I can calm mind up. Once I get that set up, I sweep all the way down the line. Morning sun is, of course, just a back-up in case I need to heal.

-Entei-
|Timid|
+Pressure
@Leftovers
~Toxic
~Flamethrower
~HP Ground
~Protect
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

He's pretty straightforward as well. Toxic for the extra stall down damage. Protect to help with this. I have Flamethrower and hp ground to get some extra damage in.

Last edited by Elfar on Sat May 15, 2010 11:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6204

First NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: First NU Team   First NU Team EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:08 am

Elfar wrote:
Well, even though it was an accident, I made a full NU team. Tell me what you think of it. I'm not sure about the EVs. You might want to run over those.

-Banette-
|Adament|
+Insomnia
@Choice Scarf
~Trick
~Torment
~Taunt Taunt isn't needed if you are scarf tormenting as a lead
~Shadow Claw
4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

This Banette is really quite evil. It's a lead, to start with the trick. It combines torment and taunt to make it impossible for your opponent to move.If it already tricked the scarf on your opponent, then it gets to torment, leaving it useless without the taunt. The Shadow Claw is there to support some attacking move, so it had a way to fight, but other then that, it just annoys really badly.

-Ursaring-
|Jolly|
+Quick Feet
@Toxic Orb
~Belly Drum
~Facade
~Rest
~Substitute
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

The point in this set is to do as much damage as possible while it's out and to stay out a while. I use Ursaring to go in on a useless move or afflicted Pokemon, then set up a sub for the belly drum. I then have the Facade after a poison from the toxic orb, and will have increased speed, meaning that it should be able to rack up a lot of damage on a lot of Pokemon. I can also rest, to bring up my HP, given that he waste a lot of HP.

You will find this pokemon to be stupidly fragile and easy to KO, a 0ATK -atk natured Paras could ohko it after Bdrum and Toxic damage, not to mention entry hazards...

-Electrode-
|Careful|
+Staitc
@Focus Sash
~Taunt
~Explosion
~Substitute
~Toxic
4 Atk/ 252 Def/ 252 Spe

This Electrode basically comes out to stall you down, and, when at low enough HP, just explode on you. The Focus Sash is just in case, to keep it alive for a turn to at least explode. Haunter counters this set idefinitly, Swap sub for Tbolt and Toxic for Hidden Power Ice. Also you can set the EVs so Electrodes speed is at 395-398 and putting it into attack, making it more stronger

-Exploud-
|Adament|
+Soundproof
@Choice Band
~Earhtquake
~Hammer Arm
~Ice Punch
~Mega Kick
252 Atk/ 252 Def/ 4 Spe

The point in this Exploud is to just get in there and try to sweep. As you can see, it's got coverage in different typing, and is banded to rack up a lot of damage. Expert belt or LO would be more effective in this circumstance because it is a slow sweeper Razz

-Espeon-
|Timid|
+Synchronize
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Morning Sun
~Yawn
32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe

This one is a simple on. I put you to sleep, so that I can calm mind up. Once I get that set up, I sweep all the way down the line. Morning sun is, of course, just a back-up in case I need to heal.

-Entei-
|Timid|
+Pressure
@Leftovers
~Toxic
~Flamethrower
~HP Ground
~Protect
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

He's pretty straightforward as well. Toxic for the extra stall down damage. Protect to help with this. I have Flamethrower and hp ground to get some extra damage in.
[b]
Back to top Go down

First NU Team
Page 1 of 1