Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM Team of S Storm

Go down 
+2
Shnoogle
leafshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6443

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:15 pm

One of my OU teams S Storm Offensive if you will I got a few decent wins on this one Shoddy FTW

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Nature Naive
Trait Levitate
EVs 126Atk 126SpA 252Spe
Movesets
Steath Rock
Psychic
Explosion
Taunt
The common Azelf lead I needed something to set up SR without giving many weaknesses to my team. Taunt to Stop other leads/walls/and set uppers/ Psychic for STAB and Explosion for massive damage.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Nature Adamant
Trait Technician
EVs 248HP 252ATK 10Spe
Movesets
Pursuit
BP
U turn
Superpower
The o so cheapness of Scizor and my #1 Attacker Pusuit for those who wish to escape U Turn for a hit and run tactic Superpower for huge coverage and nails steels and BP for prioritized STAB

Swampert @ Leftovers
Nature Relaxed
Trait Starts with a T Also reason I didn't post the team earier
Evs 252Hp 252Def 4SpD
Movesets
Roar
EQ
Ice Beam
SR/Rest
My Pysically bulky Sweeper Roar for Scouting EQ Ice beam for a pretty decent combo and Rest to heal up from Status problems or SR for late geme set ups

Empoleon @ Life Orb
Nature Modest
Trait Same as Swamperts
Evs 252SpA 252Spe 4Hp
Moveset
Agility
Surf
Grass knot
HP Electric
My special Sweeper and a great on at that it would be foolist to let him set up a Agility Swept a guy with him once Surf as STAB HP Eletric for any gyradoses who come in after I KOed a partner and Grass knots to Hit heavyer Bulky grasses especially Swampert

Flygon @ Life Orb
Nature Rash
Trait Levitate
Evs 126Atk 126SpA 252Spe
Moveset
Roost
Flamethrower
EQ
Draco Meteor
Mix Sweeping Life orb Flygon Draco Meteor Flamethrower and EQ make perfect Coverage and allows me to Nail Blissy and Skarmory Roost is so he stays alive longer as I just roost as they switch

Tyrannitar @ Babiri Berry
Nature Jolly
Trait Sand Stream
Evs 252Atk 252Spe 4Hp
Moveset
DD
Stone Edge
Cruntch
Fire Punch
S Storm Set uper I chose the DD Tar to Really Cause havek cause after a DD He's dangerous Crunch and Stone Edge for Great STAB Fire Punch for Steels and Scizor Surviving his Bullet punch (Babiri Berry) and Retaliating with a Super effective Fire Punch

So there it is I didn't feel like posting it before cause I needed more confidence to show there power and know I have Rate Comment Please help.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Pretty good team I'd say

On flygon, you only have 504 EVs and you are wasting 4 EVs by putting 126 into Atk and Sp. Atk (124 EVs will give you the same stat)
Go with this EV spread - 120 Attack, 136 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed... I gave the rest to Sp. Attack and you will see why I took an extra 4 from attack and put them in special attack.

I'd Suggest Fire blast over fmaethrower on flygon? He can OHKO skarm 100% of the time with it and the given EVs (that's why I had to move an extra 4 EVs over from attack to guarantee it doesn't survive with 1% HP left. With flamethrower you will be doing 79.04%-93.41% (rounded down of course), which is not a guranteed OHKO even with SR. With fire blast, you don't even need SR because you will always do 100%-117.96% to the standard 252 HP, 0 Sp. Def Skarmory.

Standard Agility Empoleon is a little inferior to Sub-Petaya Empoleon I have found. Here is the set

ARGGG!!! smogon is down I cannot see it :/
I'll edit this later when I can find the set, sorry bout that

Since Azelf already has SR, I think that the best option on swampert isn't SR or rest. You should only rest if you have a healbeller on your team. Seeing as this team has major problems with all varients of gyarados, I'd replace SR/Rest with Stone Edge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6251

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Actually, more and more Skarmory`s are running the Specially Defensive set everyday, who isnt OHKOd by Fire Blast yet is still 2hkod by the Flygon with Flamethrower
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm

L wrote:
Actually, more and more Skarmory`s are running the Specially Defensive set everyday, who isnt OHKOd by Fire Blast yet is still 2hkod by the Flygon with Flamethrower

A special def. skarm... doesn't that defeat the purpose of its huge Defense?
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6251

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
L wrote:

Au Contrarie. With the huge popularity of Latias, Skarm`s resistance to Dragon is not enough. When invesnting heavily into SpDef, Skarm becomes able to live those Dragon Pulses/Surfs better, while retaining the cappabilities to take moderately powerful Physical attacks
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 pm

L wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
L wrote:

Au Contrarie. With the huge popularity of Latias, Skarm`s resistance to Dragon is not enough. When invesnting heavily into SpDef, Skarm becomes able to live those Dragon Pulses/Surfs better, while retaining the cappabilities to take moderately powerful Physical attacks

i might have to try that lol
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5871

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 am

Shnoogle wrote:
L wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
L wrote:

i might have to try that lol
LOL that is meant to throw the Opponent off guard. Anyhow my Skarm is beast he can take anything including a fissure. Very Happy

As for the Team Rate. I think the team looks pretty good. Shnoogle has already checked you off on everything. If I see anything more I'll edit it into this post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 pm

OK since smogon is up now, here is the amazing agility-sub petaya set that is really threatening late game -

Empoleon @ Petaya Berry
Modest Nature... [+ Sp. Attack, - Attack]
[censored (illegal)]
252 Sp. attack, 232 Speed, 12 HP, 12 Def <------ These EVs are very important
~Agility
~Substitute
~Surf
~Ice Beam/Grass Knot

So basically you come in on something whose hit you can survive, and you use agility. You then substitute down to the Petaya berry, by which time you will be in [censored (illegal)] range. Just like a rain team would, you proceed to fire off +1 STABed, [censored (illegal)] Surfs from 353 Sp. Attack (The 353 Sp. Attack is w/out the boost). Unfortunately, this Empoleon suffers from four move-slot syndrome so it cannot run both Ice Beam and Grass Knot. Choose Grass knot if you would like to beat Bulky waters, and Ice Beam for Grass and Dragon pokemon. No matter what, Blissey and Vaporeon will take little damage from your attacks (The Strongest move to hit Vaporeon with is 60 base power), so you should incorporate a way to defeat them in your team. I myself would choose Ice Beam as many bulky water types do not carry even a neutral move on Empoleon, and therefore Dragons and Grass pokemon are the higher priority.
The EVs let you outrun jolly choice scarf Medicham after a boost, and provide maximum ownage with your attacks. The 12 HP and 12 Def are VERRY important, as almost always they let you survive an Adamant Tyranitar's EQ (life orbless though, but the standard dragon dancer runs babiri berry the majority of the time, so that isn't a big deal).
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6443

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 am

Okay Thanx For the Help Guys I'll take all this into consideration
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 pm

lol idk why but the website always censors Empoleon's ability, T o r r e n t (with no spaces of course)
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5707

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
lol idk why but the website always censors Empoleon's ability, T o r r e n t (with no spaces of course)

mayby because they think you are offering t o r r e n t files which are illegal...
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 pm

oh lol I did not know that... I don't even know what a t o r r e n t file is haha
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:42 pm

i always thought it meant t o r e n t files like you would "rent" a house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RM Team of S Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Team of S Storm   RM Team of S Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

RM Team of S Storm
Page 1 of 1