Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED

Go down 
+4
dragonmxz
CaseyR
saxman1324
noheartx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5439

OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED Empty
PostSubject: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Gengar@Black Sludge
Mild Levitate
252 Spe 174 Atk 84 SpA
Night Shade
Shadow Ball
Explosion
Will-O-Wisp/Hypnosis

My lead gengar this thing is pretty cool i can counter most trickers with black sludge with will hurt them night shade is good constant damage on anything shadow ball is my STAB attack and explosion is to do big damage with little health left. Not sure if hypnosis or WOW.

Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish Keen Eye
252 Hp 80 Atk 176 Def
Brave Bird
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind

Pretty much a standard Skarm defenses and i gave him a little more TAk Evs than smogon said but oh well

Swampert@Leftovers
Adamant [censored (illegal)]
252 Hp 40 Def 216 SpD
Curse
Waterfall
EQ
Avalanche

I chose a cursing set of swampert because it looked like it had alot of potential. Basically set up a few curses and start sweeping. I like avalanche for the fact that it will have immense power by going second with all those speed drops.

Dusknoir@Leftovers
Careful Pressure
252 Hp 252 SpD 4 Atk
Gravity
Earthquake
Pain Split
Shadow Sneak

My special wall i really liked the gravity set and especially paired with a few layers of spikes this will come in alot of handy. Earthquake will hit anything now so i chose that over dynamic punch because confusion isnt really that important.

Jolteon@Choice Specs
Timid Volt Absorb
252 Spe 252 SpA 4 Def
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Shadow Ball
Baton Pass

Standard Speced jolteon i picked ice just because it hits grass types which HP grass does not other than that pretty standard

Scizor@ChoiceBand
Adamant Technician
248 Hp 252 Atk 8 Spe
U-Turn
Pursuit
Bullet Punch
Superpower

Pretty standard CB Scizor not much else to say

Sorry for the mix up with scizor and jolteon its been a looooong day its fixed now and please rate comment!

Last edited by noheartx on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6086

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm

noheartx wrote:
Jolteon@Choice Specs
Adamant Technician
248 Hp 252 Atk 8 Spe
U-Turn
Bullet Punch
Superpower
Pursuit

Basic CB Scizor super high power and can take a few hits while doing it.

LOLOL um you might need to edit for a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5985

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Uh...why does it say Jolteon @Choice Specs and then the CB Scizor set?
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6086

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm

CaseyR wrote:
Uh...why does it say Jolteon @Choice Specs and then the CB Scizor set?

i just pointed that out Razz give'em some time to fix it guys tongue
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 pm

ok fixed thanks for pointin that out kind embarrassing X.X
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5990

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 pm

For jolteon why don't you give it Thunder instead of thunder bolt because of gravity. Replace Night shade with Focus Blast because shadow ball should be able to hit most anything for more than a 100 damage and everything that resists shadow ball dosent resist Focus Blast. Also, you don't have charge beam so theres no reason for baton pass so instead add singnal beam for more coverage. Also, if you use singnal beam then you can drop HP Ice and give it Hp grass. thats all i have to say. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 pm

well i already switched baton pass with signal beam cuz i figured it was pointless and as for focus blast i didnt want a sweeping gengar because it kinda pulls me away from exploding but maybe a whole different move in place of night shade
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5880

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 am

I don't know if I like your Gengar Lead. Explosion isn't going to do much to a lot of common leads such as Metagross etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5761

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:53 am

put will-o-wisp and hypnosis on gengar plrompleme solved

i agree with beast explotion on gengar isn't the best move cause it has great Sp attack and its easy to predict
but if you whant to make one you should make one
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

well with gengar he can do a considerable amount to things that would normally switch in on him i.e special walls obviously i wouldnt splode on metagross, heatran, etc but if i see Ninjask or maybe Aerodactyl then its perfect

also i considered WOW over night shade but if i can find a better move id rather go with that
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5761

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 am

noheartx wrote:
well with gengar he can do a considerable amount to things that would normally switch in on him i.e special walls obviously i wouldnt splode on metagross, heatran, etc but if i see Ninjask or maybe Aerodactyl then its perfect

also i considered WOW over night shade but if i can find a better move id rather go with that

mayby trick ?
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 am

actually trick was on there and i took it off for night shade im looking for a move that can support him more that anything
Back to top Go down
iEaturCake

UT points : 5279

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm having a problem with choice specs and baton pass on jolteon. I think you could just switch out instead and replace baton pass with something else.
I say W-O-W on gengar just for crippling. Also, sleep isn't permanent and you don't have dream eater.
Well I guess if you replace night shade with dream eater and got hypnosis that could work. Or, just get eater+WOW+hypnosis and get rid of explosion if you decide against attack EVs. and again, theres always focus punch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iEaturCake
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:07 pm

yeah cake he actually switched the moves he just didn't show that in the post which he should for other people.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7710

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Baton pass actually is a great move to gain momentum. It is essentially a U-Turn that does no damage, but since it goes after the opponent switches like any other move, it is useful for scouting. Plus you get a free switch if the opponent switches when you baton pass, and quite frankly, Jolteon does not get any other great special moves
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:28 pm

yes but its specs so its kinda useless pluss he always has singal beam as a option
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 am

actually dream eater is not a bad idea i might try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED   OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG HAX its an OU Team!! FIXED
Page 1 of 1