Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Very Special Lickylicky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

UT points : 5865

My Very Special Lickylicky Empty
PostSubject: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Name:Lickylicky
Item:Leftovers
Nature:Bold
EVs:252hp 100def 136spdef 16spattk
Moves:
Surf
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
???????

A novelty set I just came up with, but I am having trouble coming up with a good last attack. Appreciate any help given.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Keyblade

UT points : 5121

PostSubject: Re: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm

No support moves?
AT ALL?

Considering it can take quite a few hits, & stall for a bit,
any support move would do in that last slot.

Amnesia
Block
Substitute
Swagger
Protect
Toxic
Refresh
Disable

Back to top Go down
Don'tRunWithScizor!

Don'tRunWithScizor!

UT points : 5124

PostSubject: Re: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:31 am

I use a similar set as a lead for my NU team, except I use Thundebolt over Surf, and my final move is Explosion (:
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5767

PostSubject: Re: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:51 am

if you are going to give it all attacking moves why don't you give it a choise specs and fill teh last slot with tunderbolt and i would change the EV's 2 more offencive
so you don't have to 6KO it =-)
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5722

PostSubject: Re: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:26 pm

t-bolt over surf as for last move toxic seems like a good idea cause with those ev you are not going to be able to do any damage... stalling your opponent with help of bolt beam seems more like it(with your ev at least) the last slot should be rest/protect but if you want something more like a special tank look at this

Lickylicky(Elvis)@custab berry
own tempo
252hp/252spatt/6def
modest
-thunder bolt
-ice beam
-fire blast
-shadow ball/surf

basically what you do with this is: spam special attacks as hard as you can. This can work quite nice against someone who doesn't expect licky to use special moves. I find custab berry more useful on set like this cause it lets me make a move first on very low hp when everyone thinks licky is basically dead. Personally i use shadow ball to scare away ghosts that might switch in to take explosion or return + it has quite nice chance of lowering opponents sp.def which is pretty darn useful while surf is only food for dealing with fire types and it hits harder on rock / ground pokemon than ice beam but i dont think it is really all that necessary (most of them would die from ice beam anyway)
Back to top Go down
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

UT points : 5865

PostSubject: Re: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:55 pm

nikodem123asdf wrote:
t-bolt over surf as for last move toxic seems like a good idea cause with those ev you are not going to be able to do any damage... stalling your opponent with help of bolt beam seems more like it(with your ev at least) the last slot should be rest/protect but if you want something more like a special tank look at this

Lickylicky(Elvis)@custab berry
own tempo
252hp/252spatt/6def
modest
-thunder bolt
-ice beam
-fire blast
-shadow ball/surf

basically what you do with this is: spam special attacks as hard as you can. This can work quite nice against someone who doesn't expect licky to use special moves. I find custab berry more useful on set like this cause it lets me make a move first on very low hp when everyone thinks licky is basically dead. Personally i use shadow ball to scare away ghosts that might switch in to take explosion or return + it has quite nice chance of lowering opponents sp.def which is pretty darn useful while surf is only food for dealing with fire types and it hits harder on rock / ground pokemon than ice beam but i dont think it is really all that necessary (most of them would die from ice beam anyway)

I like it, my set wasn't really thought out but was more of a foundation for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Very Special Lickylicky   My Very Special Lickylicky Empty

Back to top Go down

My Very Special Lickylicky
Page 1 of 1