Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RMT Special GOD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
owned

UT points : 5194

RMT Special GOD Empty
PostSubject: RMT Special GOD   RMT Special GOD EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey guys, its Alexandra
Anyway, this is a set Darkravenn12, my friend made for originality purposes and beyond. He showed it to me and i asked if i could post it on here. He said he didnt care so here it is! Btw it owns Fear Me, lol
hope u like it!

Heracross
@leftovers
Guts
252 hp, 252 sp.defense, 6 atk
careful nature
knock off
Toxic
Brick Break
Megahorn
Ok this thing is a monster. It can survive scarf tran's fire blast at max or near max hp and either do some damage with brick break, or knock off its choice scarf. This thing murders starmie, being able to live a psychic and ohko with megahorn. It can take a d-meteor from specs latias,and completely walls non specs latias. Celebi is completely destroyed as well,, even with hp fire, most celebi's can only do around 20%. Knock comes in handy for predicting switches and crippling walls, same with toxic. Now, what makes this thing so epic is its atk. Heracross still has over 300 atk with only 6 evs, not to mention it ibenefits from status, giving it a guts boost and making this thing into a real powerhouse of a tank, hitting over 400 atk. It can absorb paralysis, not caring about it too much, and get a boost from toxic and burn. Stab megahorn does some serious damage after the guts boost.

Now, here's the Fear Me Calc
Standard specs Sceptile, with timid nature, with hp fire, does a max of 47.8%. This means it is not a 2hko.
Modest does max damage of 52.7, meaning i has a chance, to 2hko, but it usually wont, even so, no1 runs modest b/c that would be stupid
I even calced with grovyle, this is the calc: Modest Specs grovyle does a max of 45.6%, and that's modest, and uutton's is timid, lol.
This thing takes hits like a beast, and is a true tank
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

RMT Special GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Special GOD   RMT Special GOD EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Wow, I'm actually impressed... I thought the so called "Choice Scarf Heatran's Fire Blast" you survived was from a trainer who had no clue about EVs, natures etc... but I ran a calc and a Naive, 252 Sp. Attack Heatran with Fire Blast does 80.8%-95.6% damage... be careful, though... not all heatrans are scarfed... some are life orbed and some pack overheat. You also have a chance to die if SR is in play. Overall, I wouldn't advise staying in on a Heatran of any kind just because you lack recovery and you may just waste your pokemon.

It's a good set, though. I like it a lot Smile

Pair it with wish support from Vaporeon b/c it can come in on the Grass attacks quite nicely, and can easily survive a thunderbolt from a Zapdos or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
owned

RMT Special GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Special GOD   RMT Special GOD EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:43 am

yeah
i never usually stay in on heatran
just when i have nothing else to take the move late game
Back to top Go down
owned

RMT Special GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Special GOD   RMT Special GOD EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:46 pm

sry for double posting
but, any1 else?
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

RMT Special GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Special GOD   RMT Special GOD EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

it will be very helpfull if you have a physcial as well, and if something like physically based infernape comes in, you'll be on trouble.
Electivire i also see being dangerouse, altho luckily nobody really uses it anymore. Im sure you have something that can take physical attacks on your team, so thats good. Scizor is another problem tho, and is very common. The biggest thing that hurts this set is the lack of recovery so you need a wishpasser but be careful, especially of electivire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RMT Special GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT Special GOD   RMT Special GOD Empty

Back to top Go down

RMT Special GOD
Page 1 of 1