Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UU Team again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5446

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: UU Team again!   UU Team again! EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Drapion(Thresherhold)@Black Sludge
Jolly Battle Armor
252 Spe 80 Hp 44 Def 132 SpDef
Taunt
Toxic Spikes
Whirlwind
Crunch

My lead even though hes NU he functions well in UU. He only has one weakness which helps alot and he can counter most leads with his i must say surprisingly good speed stat and movepool. Depending on who the lead is i either taunt or just go strait for the toxic spikes. Usually he will get at least 2 layers of TS down before i have to either whirlwind or start doing some damage with crunch. His EVs give him max speed and a good amount of bulk so he doesnt die after one attack. When i was testing this team on shoddy he could take most OU lead STAB EQs and have still a fourth or so of his health.

Regirock(TwilightThorn)@Leftovers
Adamant/Impish Clear Body
252 Def 244 HP 12 Atk
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rocks
Rest/Explosion
Focus Punch/Hammer Arm

Ok so he obviously has alot of defense which is why im considerng the adamant nature. He can set up a second entry hazard and also half some sweepers speed with T-wave. I dunno whether to go with rest for recovery or to just go boom when i have low health. I thought Focus Punch would be a nice move on him because i could do a decent amount of damage to something if they switch out or just overpredict.

Manectric@Life Orb
Static Modest
252 Spe 252 SpAtk 4 Hp
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Hp Grass
Signal Beam

Toxicroak(ArmrKnight)@Life Orb
Jolly Dry Skin
252 Spe 252 Atk 4 Def
Substitute
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Cross Chop/Brick Break

Ok this thing can sweep entire teams if it sets up. First i go into a favorable switch especially a water type move and force the switch. Then i sub and set up an SD and then let my attacks fly. If im still behind the sub after the first SD i can go for another and triple my attack..which is ridiculous. I dunno if brick break or cross chop is better.

Meganium@Leftovers
Overgrow Careful
252 SpDef 204 Hp 54 SpAtk
Synthesis
Aromatherapy
Reflect/Energy Ball
Leech Seed

Mesprit@Choice Scarf
Levitate Adamant
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 Def
Zen Headbutt
U Turn
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Last edited by noheartx on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7717

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team again!   UU Team again! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:45 pm

That Milotic gets a big thumbs down, sorry... half the time you will be wasting your turns using mirror coat because they won't attack you, and anything with substitute, probably one of the most common moves in UU, just uses you as complete set up fodder. Sub-Seed Venusaur, Sub-Plot Mismagius, Sub Punch Poliwrath are just a few of the common pokemon that can rape your team after they easily get a sub up.
I'd suggest a standard wall Milotic like...

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature... +Defense, -Attack
248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Speed
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~HP [Grass]/Toxic
~Recover

You can pick if you want HP [Grass] for Sub Dance Gatr, Sub Punch Azumarril etc... or Toxic for Slowking, other Milotic etc...

Careful is the nature to go on Regirock. He has enough defense, so to be honest, no EVs at all are needed in defense. Give it the standard EV spread of 252 HP / 220 Special Defense / 36 Attack which makes its defensive stats 364 HP, 436 Defense, and 320 Special Defense - more than enough for any wall. You want Explosion in slot three and Rock Slide in slot 4.

BTW Drapion isn't NU, he is UU. He is a great Swords Dance Sweeper, Pursuit Trapper, Utility Pokemon etc... and is amazing in UU

Choice Scarf Venusaur actually isn't that uncommon, so don't be unsure of its ability. Most of the time it is seen as a lead with Sleep Powder, but the way you have it is nice, too.

Good Toxicroak set.

Arcanine's physical set is much more productive than its special set to be completely honest.

Arcanine @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Adamant Nature... +Attack, -Sp. Attack
120 HP / 152 Attack / 236 Speed
Intimidate
~Flare Blitz
~Extremespeed
~Morning Sun
~Will-O-Wisp/Toxic

The EVs allow you to outspeed standard Jolly Venusaur, have good bulk, and provide strong attack. Life Orb for power... Leftovers for recovery. With Flare Blitz and SR taking your HP down, you may not want life orb, but that is why Morning Sun is there.
Toxic is for all those bulky waters that switch in on you, and WoW is a great move to incapacitate physical sweepers and use their now 1/2 attack power to set up with another pokemon (like Toxicroak)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
noheartx

noheartx

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team again!   UU Team again! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

yea i wasnt too happy with about half the people on this team in all honesty its just UU is pretty small and nothing there reaally....made me excited the ones that i really like are drapion and toxicroak and im pretty sure drapion is NU on smogon but i may be wrong ill have to double check. As for regirock ill change him up to the set u gave me its probably better. I really dont know why im using milotic in the first place i kind of hate it. Its just whats a better special wall in UU. Arcanine actually works pretty well i tested him out and he wasnt as bad as i though he would be...but i may take the specs off him so i can change moves.

Thx for the advice ill take most of it into consideration im probably just going to scrap milotic because......god i really dont like it
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7717

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team again!   UU Team again! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

I am 100% positive that Drapion is UU lol =P

The reason you may not Milotic is because the way you are using it right now is all wrong. Milotic is a much better physical wall than a special wall. When it is EVed for physical defense it can easily take on fighting type pokemon such as blaziken and hitmontop, and sponge hits from the likes of swellow, rhyperior, and aggron, and OHKO them all back with either ice beam (swellow) or surf (the other two). If you want a special wall in UU, chansey is the best option there is, with Registeel trailing close behind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
noheartx

noheartx

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team again!   UU Team again! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:17 am

no ive always hated milotic hes just one of those pokemon that piss me off...

so i might as well scrap him and i hate chansey and registeel as well so i might as well use an NU wall or somethin because my UU choices are limited it will be a mixed team but used in UU

im gonna look in NU for a special sweeper and a few others to but im keeping regirock, toxicroak, and drapion
Back to top Go down
Shad0w

Shad0w

UT points : 5118

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Just pointing out   UU Team again! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Just to point out I noticed that 4 members of your team have a ground weakness and 0 in your team have immunities. Might not be a problem for you, but Im just bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team again!   UU Team again! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:48 pm

its ok im redoing the team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UU Team again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team again!   UU Team again! Empty

Back to top Go down