Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move

Go down 
+20
satisuicune
frynaut
Lolita Dark
Evil
lycan1998
Jared
SoulSilverHeartGold
GaiaAero
FreaKaz0id
Momo
Gir
Deadluiga
Darkravenn12
Pialga93
mrcatz
yoshibreathesfire
boris5000
cdplayar
Psyneko2
Kanrik
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14529
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 am

Momo wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Momo wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
frynaut wrote:
Well... I'm not too fond of the whole change thing. But if this is what you guys want, oh well...
But what about the Uuttitan Cup, and UuttitanTV?
Also, I've been thinking of a name... How about:
New Hour
WiiStation360DSP
What Uuttitan Cup? Anyone who was in it was winning because people just surrendered. I think there has been one real battle in that entire thing. There was no point in even bothering to finish it, there was no competition to it at all.
UuttitanTV will be replaced, and it will be hidden along with Uutton into the depths of YouTube.
Name has been picked, the almighty coin has chosen.
Whats the name
where would the surprise be if I just told you?
When is it gonna be reveled
When the new forum is finished.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5754

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:54 pm

How much longer, I am actually pretty excited.
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5353

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm

So, well i leave for a few weeks (I don't log in because I'm busy) and this happens... well I guess this is ok because we can start fresh and make a site not made by the (now) careless, addicted to videogames, Uutton and the useless Gigatitan who thinks he can become a partner to Youtube, so yeah, I'll try to join the new forums once you post the link.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
Pialga93

Pialga93

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm

I have a question, are the new forums going to have a new youtube channel?
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5685

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 am

Oh s**t I didn't know this was happening. I'm really sorry I wasn't here guys, I haven't had time to check on the forums. I'll definitely be participating in the new forum though.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5472

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am

Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7633

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Jared wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are

Though can you keep this forum up to redirect to the new forum in case some of the old members come back? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5472

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Evil wrote:
Jared wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are

Though can you keep this forum up to redirect to the new forum in case some of the old members come back? Smile
ask kanrik or dan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6546

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Jared wrote:
Evil wrote:
Jared wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are

ask kanrik or dan

It is easily possible, and, admittedly, a good idea. In all likely hood, it will require some minor html programming, but I'm not familiar with how it would go about. So Dan or Kanrik, if you give the okay, I'll figure out how it would work exactly for you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Elfar wrote:
Jared wrote:
Evil wrote:
Jared wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are

ask kanrik or dan

It is easily possible, and, admittedly, a good idea. In all likely hood, it will require some minor html programming, but I'm not familiar with how it would go about. So Dan or Kanrik, if you give the okay, I'll figure out how it would work exactly for you guys.
No one reads whats already been said I take it.
I've said it like, 3 times that this site will not be deleted and that there will be a link to the new forum placed on this site.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Elfar wrote:
Jared wrote:
Evil wrote:
Jared wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are

ask kanrik or dan

I've said it like, 3 times that this site will not be deleted and that there will be a link to the new forum placed on this site.

He's saying an automatic redirection, which is different then a link. Eh, either way, I wasn't here for some time during the making of this topic and only skimmed it, so I may have not seen anything involving it.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Elfar wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Elfar wrote:
Jared wrote:
Evil wrote:
Jared wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Yes we are

ask kanrik or dan

He's saying an automatic redirection, which is different then a link. Eh, either way, I wasn't here for some time during the making of this topic and only skimmed it, so I may have not seen anything involving it.
I can't program an automatic redirect because there is no way to get into the main coding of the forums, no one has that power besides Forumotion.
Back to top Go down
Blumey

Blumey

UT points : 5371

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Wait. So are the new forums going to be Pokemon based? Because if so I need to know whether i am staying (kinda rides on that). I am all for staying pokemon based. And if only Lati@s had a different Japanese name...
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8665
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Blumey wrote:
Wait. So are the new forums going to be Pokemon based? Because if so I need to know whether i am staying (kinda rides on that). I am all for staying pokemon based. And if only Lati@s had a different Japanese name...

No it won't be entirely pokeon based. Read some other posts cuz it'll explain it
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7633

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Blumey wrote:

rati@s
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:18 am

Kanrik wrote:
I can't program an automatic redirect because there is no way to get into the main coding of the forums, no one has that power besides Forumotion.

You should be able to make html pages, and, though limited, they can be made. I've seen forumotion forums do an automatic redirection, so I'm sure it's possible. I guess it doesn't matter either way, and people may want an explanation here regardless.

Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

UT points : 5499

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 pm

You know, I think one small reason we get some of the members is because it was the home of Uutton and Gigatitan. The real famous people on Youtube. Kinda like a gimick, ya know. Not trying to force things, but you should try to find a way to put up an automatic redirection thingy at the least so those people can go to the new forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Pialga93

Pialga93

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 pm

frynaut wrote:
You know, I think one small reason we get some of the members is because it was the home of Uutton and Gigatitan. The real famous people on Youtube. Kinda like a gimick, ya know. Not trying to force things, but you should try to find a way to put up an automatic redirection thingy at the least so those people can go to the new forums.
maybe we can put a notice like "We have moved, come to [link]" on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
frynaut wrote:
maybe we can put a notice like "We have moved, come to [link]" on the front page.
Read back -.-''
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5590

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

keep it apokemon community, or you risk the alienation of your past users
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8665
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Temius wrote:
keep it apokemon community, or you risk the alienation of your past users

The forums almost done. It's already been decided to be not a pokemon based community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5