Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OU Doubles Pass Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6548

OU Doubles Pass Team Empty
PostSubject: OU Doubles Pass Team   OU Doubles Pass Team EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 am

I made this team before, but I remade this, and, after testing a few times in Pokemon Online, find it works fairly well, but still want some advice on it. Please note that this is only my second doubles team to ever make. I also just measured the EVs pretty quickly, so don't judge those too harshly, if they seem a bit random.

-Ninjask-
@Leftovers
Jolly
~Substitute
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor
~Baton Pass
152 HP / 148 Atk / 188 Spe

All he does is sets up, while Clefable keeps him clear of attacks. The X-Scissor is just so he isn't completely helpless

-Clefable-
@Leftovers
Impish
~Follow Me
~Thunder Wave
~Softboiled
~Protect
255 Def / 255 SpD

Clefable is bulky enough to take a bunch of hits, and it uses the Follow Me all the way through, just getting the T-Wave status condition up in between. The Protect is a just in case, or if it is still alive if Gengar explodes later. It also has the Softboiled, obviously, to keep itself alive. And, it can, time and time again, keep its HP up.

-Scizor
@Life Orb
Adamant
~Bullet Punch
~Pursuit
~Super Power
~Baton Pass
80 HP / 220 Atk / 152 Def / 56 SpD

Scizor is one of the few things to Pass into. It has the Bullet Punch to out speed anything, the Life Orb to power up attacks, the Super Power just for the sheer stength, and Pursuit as a nice way to stop your opponent from retreating. It then has the baton pass once it gets beat up enough. I have his EVs set so he not only can attack well, but can also take a few hits.

-Gengar-
@Life Orb
Modest
~Explosion
~Shadow Ball
~Thunder Bolt
~Focus Blast
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD

Gengar just has the coverage to do what's needed, and then, when at low enough HP, making sure that the other Pokemon has a sub setup or Protect, explodes.

-Ramparados
@Life Orb
Adamant
~Earthquake
~Thunder Punch
~Crunch
~Stone Edge
255 Atk / 128 Def / 124 Spe

This Pokemon is just powerful and has great coverage overall. Once you have the pass into it, the EQ can just entirely dominate, and if you try to resist it, Thunder Punch takes care of you. The crunch, obviously takes out the Ghosts, and the Stone Edge is also there as a threat.

-Togekiss
@Leftovers
Impish
~Wish
~Substitute
~Baton Pass
~Heal Bell
32 HP / 220 Def / 220 SpD

This is just to switch into in case you need to. It sets the sub up. Gives the heal bell, and then just wishes and passes back out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

UT points : 5090

OU Doubles Pass Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU Doubles Pass Team   OU Doubles Pass Team EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Id use bold over Impish on cleffable (so it hurts itself less in confusion). Definitely drop bpass from Scizor for a 3rd attack (bug bite maybe?)

Hasty on Gengar for the much needed speed and not decreasing his attack stat, and put the 4 extra EVs in attack to pump explosion even further.

Drop rampardos' def ev's and move them to speed. Rampardos is a glass cannon and cannot take a hit, dont plan on setting him up to take one cuz it wont really work anyway. Just make sure he can outrun the things he needs to

And again for Togekiss, use bold over impish to decrease confusion damage.

and on togekiss and cleffable, I highly HIGHLY suggest giving each of them 252 HP as that will allow them to tank more hits than dumping those evs in their defenses, and if you really want their defenses sorta evened out just split it 128/128
Back to top Go down

OU Doubles Pass Team
Page 1 of 1