Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very "special" pokemon

Go down 
+5
leafshadow
satisuicune
Shnoogle
dragonmxz
Pokemunster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5243

A very "special" pokemon Empty
PostSubject: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:59 pm

This is my very "special" Machamp.

Machamp (Ahnald) (M)
Item: Life Orb Abillity: No Guard Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk -Atk
Evs: 252 Sp.Atk/108 HP/144 Def/ 6 Speed
Stats
HP: 347
Atk: 262
Def: 231
Sp.Atk: 251
Sp.Def: 205
Speed: 147

Moves
* Hidden Power (Dark)
* Fire Blast
* Focus Blast
* Vacuum Wave

Yes this Machamp is very Special. He has the power to OHKO Scizor,Roserade, And Smeargle. He 2HKOs Machamp and 3HKOs Gyrados. He is also able to take hits well and is a force to be reconed with. Please tell me your thoughts but I have decided to not change my Champ!
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 pm

i dont see how he even 3hkos a gyara considering his only move that would be effective is Hp dark. change it to electric and then you can get that OHKO.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 pm

OK well first off, you have been getting too many bad ideas from reading Trou Du Cul lol

This thing just is so inferior to physical Machamp... 251 Special Attack and 147 Speed sucks to be blunt

If you want a Special Attacking Fighting type, use Lucario

And, btw, against the standard bulky Gyarados, a Machamp's Focus Blast with the given EVs and nature does
24.05%-
28.38%
which means it isn't even a 3HKO with Stealth Rock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5354

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Gosh, I just hate how everyone thinks originality is win! It isn't, seriously, Special Machamp loses to basically everything, and has the special attack of a baby... please, just use a better special attacker, or just don't use Special Machamp at least...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6443

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm

TBH this isn't the best original set Mixed would somwhat have been better (as he is using his massive Attack Stat) special is just ehh. ( This is me trying to be the nicest I can).
Back to top Go down
Pokemunster

Pokemunster

UT points : 5243

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Ok I understand why you may not like this set. Im just trying to prove to people that my strange and very odd stratagies are good. I play a little differnet then a lot of players. I like to show people that pokemon like bullet punching scizor can go down in 1 hit to a charmander. But to make these sets I have to go a little over the top. Machamps main focus is to take down major threats and revenge kill. Please try to understand what im saying and just enjoy it. Im just trying to inspire people to be a little more unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6547

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Pokemunster wrote:
Ok I understand why you may not like this set. Im just trying to prove to people that my strange and very odd stratagies are good. I play a little differnet then a lot of players. I like to show people that pokemon like bullet punching scizor can go down in 1 hit to a charmander. But to make these sets I have to go a little over the top. Machamps main focus is to take down major threats and revenge kill. Please try to understand what im saying and just enjoy it. Im just trying to inspire people to be a little more unexpected.

Maybe they can work, but other things get the job done better, and, while that's true, to be honest, trying to force something else to do it is just a wasted effort. As Shnoogle said, Lucario does the job much better, so this is a prime example.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5981

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 am

besides that, you wont even lose suprise factor because nobody uses special luke anymore.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

UT points : 5089

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:03 am

For this to be remotely effective, it needs Specs for a power boost.
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7065

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:59 am

dragonmxz wrote:
i dont see how he even 3hkos a gyara considering his only move that would be effective is Hp dark. change it to electric and then you can get that OHKO.
would that even ohko a gyradoes? ik its 4x effective but its a base 70 move with a base 65 spatk on a pokemon with that usually has defensive tankish build

Back to top Go down
sosogamer

sosogamer

UT points : 5599

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 am

i like it except the HP.
but everything else is pretty good i like how its not a normal physical champ.
i hate sub, d-punch champ leads!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sosogamer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very "special" pokemon   A very "special" pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

A very "special" pokemon
Page 1 of 1