Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My UPL OU Team

Go down 
+14
satisuicune
Momo
dragonmxz
Shnoogle
SoulSilverHeartGold
Pialga93
ninjatreecko12
Skypirate
Darkravenn12
SirFunchalot
Feralihater
multirider049
FreaKaz0id
frogoholic1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6599

My UPL OU Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

satisuicune wrote:
Lol, I never said in my life that Skypirate and Frog are good in UU... actually, I believe that Frogoholic is the worst in UU, and I believe Skypirate doesn't even have a team for UU....

@Shnoogle, lol, you're definitely wrong with your statement, I have a friend who knows what EV's are, yet he makes terrible movesets, EV spreads, and natures... so just a heads up, you don't know enough people who play Pokemon and EV train, go on Shoddy and get really low CRE's, you'll then figure out (negative CRE's, that happened when I sucked at OU)

@Dragon, I was glad I got Frog because I knew he could play all tiers, and the fact I got someone for 1,000 credits, which I thought wouldn't happen... and I never said any of my players are good at UU besides myself (no bragging) actually everyone on my team cannot play UU because they have no team, or because they just suck at UU, you can ask Elfar about that...

@Momo, when did I ever say that I said
say what?
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5355

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Good job, Momo, don't figure it out... also, Sky and Frog are new, so don't exactly blame them if they can't find the rules.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
frogoholic1

UT points : 5090

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:39 am

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Skypirate wrote:
I like this team, it shows good use of uncommon moves to catch the opponent off guard. I bet you easily beat the E4 with this team. It's awesome!
umm this is for wifi not ingame
and if u think this team is good, ur just a noob, no offense
And u will in no way win the UPL frog
You will lose every match easily, which is why i suggest u take every1's advice, and look at some guides and learn about evs and such

Well, I beat akaFilanachi 6-0 at Ubers. And you said I'D lose 6-0. Lol! I'm a noob, really?
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6551

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 am

frogoholic1 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Skypirate wrote:
I like this team, it shows good use of uncommon moves to catch the opponent off guard. I bet you easily beat the E4 with this team. It's awesome!
umm this is for wifi not ingame
and if u think this team is good, ur just a noob, no offense
And u will in no way win the UPL frog
You will lose every match easily, which is why i suggest u take every1's advice, and look at some guides and learn about evs and such

Well, I beat akaFilanachi 6-0 at Ubers. And you said I'D lose 6-0. Lol! I'm a noob, really?
that's not ou and honestly, i could really care less
im not even participating in the upl
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 am

But I thought people with bad natures and bad moves would lose???
Anyways, we'll see if Frogoholic1 is good in OU once he plays SoulSilverHeartGold...
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 am

Im pretty much sure this "RMTs" are just crappy teams threw together to make people get overconfident
Back to top Go down
frogoholic1

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 am

Gir wrote:
Im pretty much sure this "RMTs" are just crappy teams threw together to make people get overconfident

Well, I did just beat SSHG 3-1 at OU.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6444

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 am

Frogoholic won his match so he is good in OU so Gir is oviously right.
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6551

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Gir wrote:
agreed
which pretty much means people just have to use cheap tricks to win
sad
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

UT points : 5093

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Except I lost... *cough* Razz
Back to top Go down
frogoholic1

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Gir wrote:
agreed
sad

What's even sadder is your apparent need to constantly critisize. But Never Mind.
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

UT points : 5093

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm

^ Lol owned much?

I guess the joke is over, but it's still pretty funny. geek
Back to top Go down
frogoholic1

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Skypirate wrote:
^ Lol owned much?

I guess the joke is over, but it's still pretty funny. geek

Ah well. All's well that end's well.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

frogoholic1 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Gir wrote:
agreed
sad

What's even sadder is your apparent need to constantly critisize. But Never Mind.
Darkraven has been here for a LONG while. He doesnt need to critisize often, in fact, this is the first time I`ve seen him doing so, and why a reason, you are resorting to cheap tactics instead of playing the way you should, so stop acting like the victim, because you are not
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8667
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah I agree with gir, Raven doesn't criticize. We all see the jokes over so let's not start accusing people of false accusations
Back to top Go down
frogoholic1

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 am

Gir wrote:
frogoholic1 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Gir wrote:
agreed
sad

Darkraven has been here for a LONG while. He doesnt need to critisize often, in fact, this is the first time I`ve seen him doing so, and why a reason, you are resorting to cheap tactics instead of playing the way you should, so stop acting like the victim, because you are not

Is it cheap? How is it cheap? Anyone with half a brain cell can tell that its a joke.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 am

frogoholic1 wrote:
Is it cheap? How is it cheap? Anyone with half a brain cell can tell that its a joke.

Actually, you are very new to the forums, which means the other members here have no idea of your skill level. Therefore, it is hard to judge whether you actually think these Pokemon's moves and EVs etc... are good, or if you are pulling our legs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm

In what way is that cheap? Let's put it this way, you are some famous Pokemon battler known to lose only due to hax (I'm making this up) and you are in a tournament and you play some really new person who nobody knows who they are of if they're good or not... now let's say he did what Skypirate and Frog did, would you let your guard down or would you fight in a Pokemon battle just like you'd do in a tournament battle for say, the finals? Obviously, you want to play your best all the time, so it is not their fault that you guys underestimate your opponent, it is your fault, because you should still play your best, regardless of whether or not you think your opponent is good or not, understand?
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6599

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

I thought this would never happen but i agree with Sati why would let your guard down it makes no sense its not like the olmypics where its very hard to compete
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 pm

satisuicune wrote:
In what way is that cheap? Let's put it this way, you are some famous Pokemon battler known to lose only due to hax (I'm making this up) and you are in a tournament and you play some really new person who nobody knows who they are of if they're good or not... now let's say he did what Skypirate and Frog did, would you let your guard down or would you fight in a Pokemon battle just like you'd do in a tournament battle for say, the finals? Obviously, you want to play your best all the time, so it is not their fault that you guys underestimate your opponent, it is your fault, because you should still play your best, regardless of whether or not you think your opponent is good or not, understand?

Why would said famous battler have to make up a fake team, then, if he is so good?
Your example doesn't make sense

And yes, it is somewhat cheap because they are resorting to lying in order to have an easier time winning.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm

satisuicune wrote:

Its cheap because:
1.- You are relying on something other than your own skills(in this case, mind tricks) to get a win.
2.-It was clearly that, a cheap trick to fool people into thinking he was gonna use a team he wasnt planning to, otherwise he wouldnt have named it "my UPL OU team". Besides, we have no way to tell its a joke, as he is clearly new, and we have no idea about his skills. Shnoogle made something like this a while ago, but we knew he was playing, as time after time he had proven that he was the best battler here, the same cant be said in this case

And you, stop defending them, because 2 members of your team did this, and I find that extremely odd
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Gir wrote:
satisuicune wrote:

Its cheap because:
1.- You are relying on something other than your own skills(in this case, mind tricks) to get a win.
2.-It was clearly that, a cheap trick to fool people into thinking he was gonna use a team he wasnt planning to, otherwise he wouldnt have named it "my UPL OU team". Besides, we have no way to tell its a joke, as he is clearly new, and we have no idea about his skills. Shnoogle made something like this a while ago, but we knew he was playing, as time after time he had proven that he was the best battler here,
the same cant be said in this case

And you, stop defending them, because 2 members of your team did this, and I find that extremely odd

And just to elaborate on the bolded part, my fake RMT was so completely awful and had such stupid explanations that it was plainly obvious it was a joke... Like pairing Tyranitar and Shedinja together
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5687

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm so confused on what is going on lol. Should I go back and read the whole thread orrrrr? Is this frog person trollin' dirty? (Song reference)
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Neku wrote:
I'm so confused on what is going on lol. Should I go back and read the whole thread orrrrr? Is this frog person trollin' dirty? (Song reference)
He posted this team BEFORE that matches were up, and as you can see, it seemed like a totally serious team, then ended up using another team
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am

I gave pretty obvious hints throughout the auction that Frog and Skypirate are good at battling, and if you didn't completely understand, sorry to you mister...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My UPL OU Team
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next