Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My UPL OU Team

Go down 
+14
satisuicune
Momo
dragonmxz
Shnoogle
SoulSilverHeartGold
Pialga93
ninjatreecko12
Skypirate
Darkravenn12
SirFunchalot
Feralihater
multirider049
FreaKaz0id
frogoholic1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

My UPL OU Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am

satisuicune wrote:
I gave pretty obvious hints throughout the auction that Frog and Skypirate are good at battling, and if you didn't completely understand, sorry to you mister...
The "hints" you gave could mean nothing, the fact is he posted a team which was obviously awful, defended it in a way a noob usually would(take a defensive stance, give explanations noob with basic, but not in-depth known of the game do and continued giving explanations) with no intention to ever let us know it was a joke.
Oh, and also, dont try to sound like a smart-*** calling people "mister", people who know me know how intolerant I am to stupidity and cheap tricks, so if you and your team pull this kind of dirty moves, dont expect for people to shut up
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6444

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 am

Gir wrote:
satisuicune wrote:
I gave pretty obvious hints throughout the auction that Frog and Skypirate are good at battling, and if you didn't completely understand, sorry to you mister...
The "hints" you gave could mean nothing, the fact is he posted a team which was obviously awful, defended it in a way a noob usually would(take a defensive stance, give explanations noob with basic, but not in-depth known of the game do and continued giving explanations) with no intention to ever let us know it was a joke.
Oh, and also, dont try to sound like a smart-*** calling people "mister", people who know me know how intolerant I am to stupidity and cheap tricks, so if you and your team pull this kind of dirty moves, dont expect for people to shut up
Amen seriously guys a little honesty goes along way you'll get more respect not using cheap mind tricks.
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

UT points : 5093

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

You all need to calm down, seriously. Pokemon is based on 'mind tricks', unless you don't bother predicting and instead just spam Fissure or Sheer Cold incessantly. Lots of people use sets that are designed to confuse their opponent, such as feigning a choice item for example. If you're too stupid to realise that this team was a fake then don't take it out on other people. Unless you haven't noticed we did tell you that our teams were jokes, or do you not bother reading comments?

Also, out RMTs made no difference to the outcomes of our battles. Firstly, I battled in OU, and lost. So clearly my RMT had no effect on my opponent anyway. Secondly, Frog battled in Ubers, and won. Uber, not OU, whereas this is clearly an OU team. If you don't count his OU RMT and my OU RMT matches, then technically speaking the Flaming Congregation still won their match. Also, many people had already pointed out, and I believe so had Frog, that this team was a fake before Frog's match with SSHG, meaning technically the RMT shouldn't have affected the match.

Now I'll kindly ask you to stop flaming my team mates and friends like an immature baby. No one else is complaining so pathetically about a joke that someone made that in the end had no effect on any of the battles and was merely a bit of fun. If you're so intolerant to stupidity then why make such pointless and rather irritating comments mister Gir.

And if I were Frog I'd lock this thread so there isn't more trolling. As for everyone else: STFU.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6444

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Skypirate wrote:
You all need to calm down, seriously. Pokemon is based on 'mind tricks', unless you don't bother predicting and instead just spam Fissure or Sheer Cold incessantly. Lots of people use sets that are designed to confuse their opponent, such as feigning a choice item for example. If you're too stupid to realise that this team was a fake then don't take it out on other people. Unless you haven't noticed we did tell you that our teams were jokes, or do you not bother reading comments?

Also, out RMTs made no difference to the outcomes of our battles. Firstly, I battled in OU, and lost. So clearly my RMT had no effect on my opponent anyway. Secondly, Frog battled in Ubers, and won. Uber, not OU, whereas this is clearly an OU team. If you don't count his OU RMT and my OU RMT matches, then technically speaking the Flaming Congregation still won their match. Also, many people had already pointed out, and I believe so had Frog, that this team was a fake before Frog's match with SSHG, meaning technically the RMT shouldn't have affected the match.

Now I'll kindly ask you to stop flaming my team mates and friends like an immature baby. No one else is complaining so pathetically about a joke that someone made that in the end had no effect on any of the battles and was merely a bit of fun. If you're so intolerant to stupidity then why make such pointless and rather irritating comments mister Gir.

And if I were Frog I'd lock this thread so there isn't more trolling. As for everyone else: STFU.

Thank you.
Err 2 things
1 Sorry about my rash action (he has a point cause when we battled I treated him like a experianced battler).
2. Mods and admins are the only ones who can lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My UPL OU Team   My UPL OU Team - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My UPL OU Team
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3