Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Word Story!

Go down 
+47
relloz6
BanBang
Darkravenn12
Mithos-kun
Pialga93
RadioactiveRaichu
Stickguy41
cuemand
espeon
oboy170
Daiko
Darkhunter101
Elfar
Ludicolul
Shnoogle
ARandomBoy
pikachu!
song0flife
TheTorterraKing
Emperorerror
randombattler
Randomer19934
Landon
MasterCosgrove
Chiz-it5
xSilent_Jasonx
derock542
AngryAmpharos
chrissy_cake
Honchkrow
Sephirothislord
Shengii
freak0zoid
DarkerDarkrai
LucasFTW
Pokelove64
FightingIrishman1
Shaymin999
beast
mrcatz
Coaster
OOM911
Smoke
TT Houndoom
thunderXVIII
JollyVire
CarmelDitto
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5713

1 Word Story! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

UT points : 6634

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:33 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrFr3sh
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

UT points : 5620

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:35 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:36 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:37 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm
and
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:53 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cactuses
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagels for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cactuses must
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti* must become

*I edited for grammer purposes...I'm like that =P
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti* must become bagels
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:11 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:12 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:15 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens
Back to top Go down
randombattler

randombattler

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:20 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:22 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to eat bagles for DINNER and BREAKFAST. Hamm and cows are Barboach's only enemy and cacti must become bagels before the chickens waddle the painting colours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Word Story!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next