Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Word Story!

Go down 
+47
relloz6
BanBang
Darkravenn12
Mithos-kun
Pialga93
RadioactiveRaichu
Stickguy41
cuemand
espeon
oboy170
Daiko
Darkhunter101
Elfar
Ludicolul
Shnoogle
ARandomBoy
pikachu!
song0flife
TheTorterraKing
Emperorerror
randombattler
Randomer19934
Landon
MasterCosgrove
Chiz-it5
xSilent_Jasonx
derock542
AngryAmpharos
chrissy_cake
Honchkrow
Sephirothislord
Shengii
freak0zoid
DarkerDarkrai
LucasFTW
Pokelove64
FightingIrishman1
Shaymin999
beast
mrcatz
Coaster
OOM911
Smoke
TT Houndoom
thunderXVIII
JollyVire
CarmelDitto
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

UT points : 5871

1 Word Story! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8678
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

UT points : 5621

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys
Back to top Go down
xSilent_Jasonx

xSilent_Jasonx

UT points : 5578

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jasonh980
Smoke

Smoke

UT points : 5925

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples
Back to top Go down
Chiz-it5

Chiz-it5

UT points : 5654

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks
Back to top Go down
xSilent_Jasonx

xSilent_Jasonx

UT points : 5578

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jasonh980
MasterCosgrove

MasterCosgrove

UT points : 5550

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and
Back to top Go down
http://mastercosgrove.webs.com
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make
Back to top Go down
Landon

UT points : 5598

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5714

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them danceto
Back to top Go down
Landon

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL!
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir
Back to top Go down
Landon

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from
Back to top Go down
Landon

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past

(not technically breaking the rules =P
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted
Back to top Go down
DarkerDarkrai

DarkerDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:30 am

Once people were afraid of yellow sponges so they killed Smogon and destroyed Fred because annoying little idiots subscribed to Fred without watching how dumb he IS. The world died because nobody liked ham. I personaly don't eat tiny tasteless people with orange fingers because ham plays an accordion with eleven knees attached. Combees occassionally eat pie. They love to destroy your mom. I can hypnotize Regigigas by using my foot to kick ***. However, he had a plan to kill mummys that suck peoples socks off and make them dance to RICKROLL! Gardevoir escaped from the ghost of-christmas-past who wanted to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Word Story!   1 Word Story! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Word Story!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next