Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RMT!!! Tank Lead !!

Go down 
+4
Nagi-Nagi
AABB
Darkravenn12
rp3_rocks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rp3_rocks

UT points : 5194

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Empty
PostSubject: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 am

Yup Muk Is The Lead

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Muk_oc10
Muk (Brave) -Black Sludge EVs 252 HP / 68 Atk / 188 SpD
Gunk Shot
Block
Ice Punch
Explosion

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Tangro11
Tangrowth (Impish) - Leftovers EVs 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Morning Sun
Leech Seed
Power Whip
Earthquake

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Nineta11
Ninetales (Timid)- Life Orb EVs 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot
Hypnosis
Energy Ball
Flamethrower

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Forret10
Fortress (Relaxed) - Leftovers EVs 252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
Earthquake
Stealth Rocks
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Hitmon11
Hitmontop (Adamant)- Life orb Evs 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Sucker punch
Mach punch

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Lantur10
Lanturn (Calm) - Leftovers Evs 252 HP / 21 SpA / 235 SpD
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice beam
Thunder Wave

Last edited by rp3_rocks on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6550

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am

it looks good as a whole
except trade forretress for a sweeper/wall, as then u can use this team in uu/nu instead of ou, since u only have 1 ou, but if u do keep it, give it stealth rock instead of spikes maybe, and maybe put on explosion instead of gyro ball/eq
on tangrowth give it sleep power or leech seed instead of brick break
and on lanturn, surf over waterfall, as waterfall's physical
muk it kind of a weird lead, maybe just get a lead with sr or something, although muk might work, just test it out, but if u plan to keep forretress, definitely take it out as most ou leads are suicide leads, and will be happy to set up sr/spikes and blow up on u.
take out solar beam on ninetails for energy ball, since u dont have sunny day
Back to top Go down
AABB

UT points : 5242

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I don't have time to give a full rate, but I will help as much as I can. I am assuming that you play in OU, since you have Foretress, so therefore I will rate accordingly.

Problems:

DD + Mixed Salamence
Mixed Infernape
SD Lucario
DD Babiri Tar + CB Tar

How to Fix:

First off all, in order to fix your SD Lucario and Tyranitar problem, you can add one pokemon, a lead gliscor. Muk, is an.....interesting lead, but I don't think it will work for OU. Gliscor will be able to check almost all Tyranitar and counter Lucario easily, provided you don't switch into ice punch.

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! I_guraion
Gliscor@Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
202Hp/88Atk/220Spe
~Stealth Rocks
~Earthquake
~Taunt
~Roost/U-turn

Now, I feel you need to fix your ape weakness, as in late game it can come in and obliterate your whole team easily. In order to do this, I would suggest that you add a vaporeon, as it can provide wish support for your team as well as beat infernape easily, as it can switch into grass knot quite easily and OHKO back with STABed surf.

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! I_rathiasu
Latias@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
208Hp/50Def/252Spd
~Calm Mind/Wish
~Dragon Pulse
~Recover
~Thunderbolt

Great Defensive Latias spread, it really supports your team great and gives you a great counter to infernape and a check to mixed Salamence, since you outspeed it. Calm Mind vs. Wish is if a choice if you want to build up power with latias, or support your team with wish, both are a great idea and can work here.

Now I would like to make one more change, for now. You have a massive DD mence weakness, but unfortunately, just using a CB scizor won't work here as Magnazone + Salamence is an amazingly common combo. I would suggest that you use choice scarf Jirachi and abuse the synergy between latias and jirachi to beat DD mence. Latias can bate mence into an outrage in which case Jirachi switches in to ice punch it for the kill. You don't want to just have Choice Scarf Jirachi alone because +1 DD Mence ties with max speed choice scarf jirachi, so it makes a shaky revenge killer on its own.

RMT!!! Tank Lead !! I_jiraachi_s
Jirachi@Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Jolly
4Hp/252Atk/252Spe
~Iron Head
~Fire Punch
~Ice Punch
~Trick/U-turn

Choice Scarf Jirachi is one of the best revenge killers in the whole game, it easily revenges some of the top threats, such as Lucario, Gyarados, and Tyranitar. It can also cripple physical walls with the amazing move trick, which can be great against stall teams. The typing is what really makes Jirachi great, being able to switch into DD mence locked into outrage and revenge kill it very easily, which doesn't come easily to most teams.

That is all I have for now, I might come back to rate some more later, I hope you take my rate into consideration, gl.

Last edited by AABB on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6852

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 pm

You practically changed his entire team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
AABB

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Its only 3 pokes tbh, and it is only with my best intentions, I am only trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 pm

And you can't aim everything towards OU. It's a mixed team with 1 OU.
Back to top Go down
AABB

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 pm

um, ok why didn't he say that in the OP?
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 pm

*Sigh* There's no need to argue with someone like you...
Back to top Go down
AABB

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

We aren't arguing, it is just interesting how I get put down by the mods for a very educated post that is all I am saying. If this is the way that the this forum is moderated than it is clearly disorganized and needs to be re-done.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 pm

AABB wrote:
We aren't arguing, it is just interesting how I get put down by the mods for a very educated post that is all I am saying. If this is the way that the this forum is moderated than it is clearly disorganized and needs to be re-done.

You are doing a fine job rating teams... Way better than most of us will ever do... Which is like "great team 9/10" when it should be like 4/10.

I appreciate what you are doing, but please understand that this forum is more UU orientated, so if you could, maybe make suggestions for replacements that belong to the UU tier sometimes instead of all OU?

Basically, some people here will think you are an OU w**** and that is why you are getting crap.

I think you are doing fine, but for the sake of others and others repect of you, please just tone down the OUs a bit and major team reconstructing

Thanks
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
AABB

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm

There is nothing wrong with playing in UU, and I play in UU all the time. My problem is that it isn't specified in the original post that this is a UU team and I should rate accordingly. Also, the problem with mixed tiers is that you become weak to so many threats it really isn't even funny, which is why I rate assuming they have picked one.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 pm

AABB wrote:
There is nothing wrong with playing in UU, and I play in UU all the time. My problem is that it isn't specified in the original post that this is a UU team and I should rate accordingly. Also, the problem with mixed tiers is that you become weak to so many threats it really isn't even funny, which is why I rate assuming they have picked one.

Kk yeah i understand exactly what you are saying. I never play mixed tiers myself for that very reason.

It should have been specified.
In fact as I think darkravenn mentioned, he should change foretress to an UU pokemon so he can play UU and not have to change his whole team around
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
multirider049

multirider049

UT points : 6102

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:37 pm

AABB wrote:

I see your point, if he uses that team in ou his win record will not be healthy. toooooo many common leads counter muk and skarmbliss walls his entire team. he has no way to break stall. i mean its a good thing to be original, but at least know the ou tier before you attemp to use a nu/uu team against it.
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5430

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:48 pm

this team is definetly mixed i mean just cuz he has 1 OU you cant expect him to play OU which is what he should have stated in the OP but i agree with the changes you made he just might not want to switch 3 pokes
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6550

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm

noheartx wrote:
this team is definetly mixed i mean just cuz he has 1 OU you cant expect him to play OU which is what he should have stated in the OP but i agree with the changes you made he just might not want to switch 3 pokes
mixed?
there is no mix tier that has 1 ou, and like no balance of uu/nu
this is y i suggested for him to get rid of forre
s he could play uu/nu
Back to top Go down
AABB

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:52 pm

noheartx wrote:

He has one OU. Unless he's in some mixed tier tourney he HAS to.
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5430

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 pm

alot of people will battle mixed i do sometimes
Back to top Go down
ARandomBoy

ARandomBoy

UT points : 5635

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I'd love to help you, but to be perfectly honest I can't right now.

...why?

Well, some descriptions under each Pokemon would be helpful. Explain what their job is and what you're trying to accomplish with them. Otherwise I may suggest changing a Poke that has a vital role in this team. You see what I'm saying?

Thanks in advance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMT!!! Tank Lead !!   RMT!!! Tank Lead !! Empty

Back to top Go down

RMT!!! Tank Lead !!
Page 1 of 1